We are currently seeking a remote-based Market Intelligence and Analytics Analyst/Manager for our LPS Segment Marketing group. In this position, you will work collaboratively with business partners to build a market intelligence platform to unlock business value and enhance data-driven decision making. You will perform regular research, translate data and information into meaningful and interpretable intelligence to support action plans and the creation of tangible business value.
What you will accomplish together with us
- Develop market intelligence database and analytics functions
- Execute on the market intelligence reporting and analytics strategy for Sartorius LPS
- Provide analysis and support marketing to execute the business strategy and meet financial goals.
- Creating a structure/process that supports and encourages proactive generation of insights related to business performance and market behaviors
- Producing actionable data reporting using SQL & Tableau to contribute to business decision making
- Working closely with stakeholders across multiple marketing disciplines to determine market intelligence reporting and data analytics needs
- Identifying and champion new approaches & techniques to obtain deeper insights and better understand market, customers, and competition.
- Developing a repository of market insights to be shared across the entire LPS division
- Creating presentations or market intelligence reports for various management levels to share results, insights, business implications, and recommendations
What will convince us
- Degree in Business, Economics or Life Sciences, an MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in business analytics, market research, business strategy or competitive intelligence
- Work experience in the Life Sciences is a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data and to present and clearly communicate findings to business partners
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with BI and Visualization tools (e.g. QlikView®, Tableau etc.)
- Ability to solicit feedback from cross-functional stakeholders that can be translated into business requirements/specifications
- Independent working style, well organized, ability to meet rapidly changing deadlines
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: