Healthcare exp is must.
IAM and SailPoint exp is required.
This is security engineering group.
Understand IBM, Oracle and DB2 databases, Active directory.
- Analysis, development and completion of critical reporting for departmental and executive needs, including experience in SDLC development and testing.
- Design, develop and manage initiatives/special projects databases. Experience is databases, such as Oracle and DB2
- Develop, Test, and Implement efficient and maintainable program logic for existing and new applications in accordance with the technical specifications. Development experience in Java/J2EE web services, SpringBoot and Angular frameworks.
- Generate clear and concise documentation as required within the programs and application documentation repository.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency for multiple application platforms.
- Good oral and written communications abilities, strong interpersonal skills for customer interfacing.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required.
Knowledge of security concepts and experience in healthcare industry
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management systems, such as IBM ISIM/ISAM and SailPoint
Additional Notes to Vendor :
this role is 100% remote.
Main focus: ability to intergrade systems and applications into new frameworks. Lost of applications moved from legacy system and need to make sure they are not losing any data or information. there will be lots of custom development involved to adjust to platforms and needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $99,999.00 per hour
- EMAIL ID?
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: