Actively participates in the delivery of IT-related projects and enhancements supporting the business community. Responsible for assisting business process owners with process reporting, documentation and training. Provides ongoing technical and business-process support on company owned applications/systems to any requesting company employee.
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests Custom report writing in Syspro for all departments.
- Understand the business processes at Leonardo Electronics US Inc (LEI).
- Understand the relationship between business processes and the supporting data and applications needed to accomplish those processes.
- Consults with business unit management and personnel and documents current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
- Work with business process owners to document reporting requirements, write and maintain those reports and dashboards, and manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of those reports. Establish goals and milestones with associated controls.
- Provide support for the on-going operation and maintenance of LEI’s ERP system, MES system, and various databases.
- Provide analysis and support for upgrades, modifications, and changes to LEI’s ERP system.
- Responsible for coordinating the writing of or revision to process documentation, operations documentation, user guides related to LEI’s ERP system with department managers.
- Responsible for technical aspects of LEI’s ERP system.
- Coordinate appropriate resources to resolve problems in a timely fashion.
- Reports status of projects and assignments to IT management on a regular basis.
- Manage software change requests.
- Support export administration and compliance.
College degree or equivalent experience required with strong business analytical skills. Minimum of 3 years experience working with Crystal. A strong preference is given to those with experience in using Syspro ERP’s “SRS” reporting system. Strong understanding of databases and the SQL programming language. Basic knowledge in Visual Basic .net. Must be able to effectively communicate and interface with all levels of staff from clerical to executive management. Must have understanding of current information technology with an ability to conceptualize solutions to business problems in an effective and cost efficient manner. Must be organized, a self-starter and must have ability to prioritize work. Excellent written/verbal communication skills (written and verbal English language proficiency is required). Currently remote, but may require travel to the office and throughout the US eventually.
[NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.]
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: