In this role, you will collaborate closely with the First Advantage (FADV) solution engineering and product teams around the globe to make our customers successful in getting the best out of our solutions. You will get exposure to the technology teams of well-known multinational organizations and their solution providers like Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, ICIMS, UKG, Cornerstone, ADP, ServiceNow, Salesforce and many others. Together we help our joint customers adopt and integrate the FADV technology platform and deliver outstanding customer and user experiences.
This is a great opportunity for a technology savvy individual to contribute to the transformation of FADV into a leading technology company and help FADV embrace the API Economy fully. With over 4500+ employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital background check and verification services across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the full solution between FADV & 3rd party integrations for designated new and exciting accounts
- Work with the technical teams of customer and customer (HR) solution vendors and the internal FADV Solution and Product teams to provide technical expertise and solution architecture that enable our solutions to successfully work and inter-operate with different customer solutions and platforms.
- Own the technical aspects of a customer solution integration by providing the necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Work closely and act as SPOC for the technical teams of our customers and our customers SI Partners to troubleshoot issues, provide resolution of user inquiries, questions and problems. Help address and improve metrics to measure success.
- Oversee transition from Service Solutions to Customer Success.
- Analyze root causes, communicate RCA repots and suggest optimizations for each step on the end user journey.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional FADV teams (product management + integration and solution engineering + customer success teams) to measure and reinforce product and user adoption. Contribute to product roadmap, feature prioritization.
- Develop and operate appropriate (technology) infrastructure for on-boarding customers on to the FADV platform. Co-develop initiatives that will help achieve integration goals and be responsible for rollout of these initiatives. Deliver blueprints, best practises, playbooks and accelerator methodologies including operations support tools, etc.
- Research and provide advice on new integration requirements in response to business requests for input on improving processes.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the FADV platform and product and the underlying, global business processes in order to predict downstream implications of issues and system changes and allow for effective troubleshooting.
The ideal individual for this opportunity:
- Is curious and hardworking
- A passionate, performance-driven individual
- Loves to understand the “why”, takes pride in their work
- Has a positive attitude and a real passion for learning
- Is an excellent teammate, takes ownership of their work, and contributes to the achievements of the team
- Has the ability to think critically and the commitment to take action
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in Technical Solution Engineering, Product Owner or Functional Integration role preferably in a (HR) SaaS, IaaS and PaaS or Service Delivery environment.
- Experience in solution selling, pre-sales or consulting roles with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Good understanding of the modern (HR) technology stacks and deployment options in the cloud and outside.
- Experience with APIs and related technology initiatives in the digital HR domain.
- Experience (PMP certification, similar, is a pre) with leading, executing large-scale complex technical projects and/or working with distributed product and engineering teams.
- Experience working (remotely) with numerous external globally distributed partners (customers, vendors, systems Integrators) to build (complex) solutions
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment both internal and external
- Demonstrated experience in technical troubleshooting, resolving partner queries, and working cross-functionally.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Great communication and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical people; fluent in English.
- Strong collaborator
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver results
- Experience in API solution design, working with web services technologies (e.g., HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.) and development related API JAVA technologies
- Track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work
- Proven ability to work across geographies and different regulatory environments.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start to finish.
- Ability to analyse and understand complex problems and their resulting dependencies.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, First Advantage offers a wide variety of perks including performance-based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At FADV, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their best to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
First Advantage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. First Advantage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:AAG, is the nation’s leading reverse mortgage lender. The company is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in retirement through the responsible use of home equity. In addition to federally-insured Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgages, AAG offers a full suite of senior home equity solutions, including traditional and proprietary mortgages and real estate services. AAG.
Overview:AAG, is the nation’s leading reverse mortgage lender. The company is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in retirement through.
Our support team provides top notch support to our hosting customers around the world. In this position you would work with our Windows customers specifically to ensure their Windows hosting solution is exceeding expectations. This role also gets to work with our more complex set ups and help innovate new solutions.If you are looking for a role that is outside of the standard office Sys Admin role.
Our support team provides top notch support to our hosting customers around the world. In this position you would work with our Windows customers specifically.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly,.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology.
Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Struts, REST Services, JSP and ServletsExperience in developing web applications using framework like Struts, Spring, Spring MVCExperience in Developing Web Services like RSET or SOAPExcellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies JPA2 HibernateExperience with test-driven development Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycleWriting well designed.
Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Struts, REST Services, JSP and ServletsExperience in developing web applications using framework like Struts, Spring, Spring MVC.
Java/MuleSoft Tech LeadPermanently remote opportunity*** NO VISA CANDIDATES, NO CORP-TO-CORP, NO INTERNS, W2 ONLY ***6-months Contract-to-HireSend resume to asim dot ghosh at insourcenow dot com POSITION DESCRIPTIONUtilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners and IT managers/staff, to ensure high quality, reliability, availability, and performance of applications.Primary responsibilities.
Java/MuleSoft Tech LeadPermanently remote opportunity*** NO VISA CANDIDATES, NO CORP-TO-CORP, NO INTERNS, W2 ONLY ***6-months Contract-to-HireSend resume.
Programmer Analyst IVMKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Training, Software Engineering and IT Support Services to improve the security and well-being of our clients. Our commitment to excellence and our “Mission First” orientation has resulted in steady.
Programmer Analyst IVMKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented.
More jobs by this company
The Senior Contract Specialist will manage the creation, negotiation and execution of a wide range of customer and vendor agreements and ensure adherence to the organization’s policies, procedures and requirements. They will act as the subject matter expert from the business operation and risk management perspective during the contracting process for global and US based opportunities and serve as.
The Senior Contract Specialist will manage the creation, negotiation and execution of a wide range of customer and vendor agreements and ensure adherence.