- 9+years of Quality Control and Testing experience, and 6+ years of directly relevant experience in ETL, working in a large corporate, matrixed environment.
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile environment using SCRUM methodologies.
- Skilled with Microsoft Visio, Office 365, HP-ALM, SQL-Database, SAP, etc.
- Skilled in Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and, HP-ALM.
- Detailed Test Plan
- Detailed Test Cases
- Detailed Test Execution summary
- Detailed defect closure and resolution
- Weekly report of issues and resolution
- Detailed Scheduling with weekly deliverables
- Detailed estimations
- Ability to analyze/understand business requirements.
- Be articulate with active listening and excellent communication (oral and written), intrapersonal, organization, and motivational skills.
- Be self-starter who can work independently.
- Be able to collaborate, develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all organization levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have proven analytical and critical thinking experience with hands-on practical experience in problem solving.
- Have proven ability to learn new business applications and the ability to work on multiple projects with competing demands.
Potential for travel possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $63.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance/Testing: 10 years (Required)
- ETL: 6 years (Required)
- SAP: 6 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:AAG, is the nation’s leading reverse mortgage lender. The company is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in retirement through the responsible use of home equity. In addition to federally-insured Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgages, AAG of
Our support team provides top notch support to our hosting customers around the world. In this position you would work with our Windows customers specifically to ensure their Windows hosting solution is exceeding expectations. This role also gets to work with our more complex set
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work remotely in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.The Florida Blue IT team develops and manages next generation solutions, systems and assets that support this mission. Working in a coll
Cquensys is looking for an experienced QA Analyst for our Washington-based healthcare client. This is a remote; contract opportunity. Experience with Healthcare Industry is required.Description:The candidate will work with Product Managers, Engineers, Quality Assurance, Developer
Why should you join our team?American AgCredit offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a national financial system supporting those who feed, clothe and fuel the world. We are a growing organization embracing collaboration and innovation while delivering transformative soluti
Academic Partnerships is hiring a Email Marketing Manager to join our Student Experience (SE) Team. We're looking for a marketing professional who will play a critical role in email campaign build, testing, deployment, and optimization via Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). This.
Description:IronArch Technology is seeking a Analytics and Visualization Tester (Remote). This is a great opportunity for candidates who possess testing experience data and analytics applications (i.e., Power BI, Oracle).IronArch is a technology and management consulting company.