The best CMMS for healthcare maintenance professionals.
Azure SQL Developer
Ensuring the safety and effectiveness of our healthcare infrastructure has never been more important. FSI delivers products that ensure the safety of healthcare facilities, and thereby the safety of healthcare workers and patients.
FSI provides CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) capabilities for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the form of a suite of SaaS products. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA but remote friendly, For the last 20 years, FSI is proud to serve over 800 hospitals with some of the largest networks in the country - including The Yale, New Haven, SSM Health, UNC Health, and beyond.
In 2020, FSI received significant investments to grow and expand on the foundation established since the company began in 2002. We believe our most exciting chapter is just beginning, and we’re looking for talent that wants to make an impact!
FSI is looking for an experienced Azure SQL DBA-Developer. We seek a motivated individual who can help us deliver high-quality, reliable, and performant databases in the cloud.
As an Azure SQL Developer you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and maintain Azure-based SQL databases, servers, and database ecosystem.
- Review database designs and data models for implementation of best practices, quality, consistency, and performance.
- Analyze and tune complex queries and stored procedures.
- Troubleshoot performance and reliability issues and investigate anomalous behavior in the Azure environment.
- Develop ETL processes.
- Provide thorough documentation outlining database architecture, changes, features, and issues on a frequent basis.
- Provide technical enablement to team members developing database applications on a cloud platform.
- Advise stakeholders on the appropriate technologies to use.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language.
To be successful in this role, we ask that you have:
- At least 3 years of IT experience in database design, development, and administration on Azure-based platforms both transactional and data warehouses.
- Enterprise Azure SQL experience (SQL Server) including Systems Engineering and Administration.
- Leading or being involved in projects such as database development, data warehousing, and complex, custom ETL development.
- Solid database and database applications design and/or solution architectural skills.
- Experience analyzing database components and SQL for root-cause of bugs and performance problems.
- Database administration experience especially regarding troubleshooting, executing, and understanding query plans, schema comparisons, and performance tuning.
Nice to have:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent field experience.
- Cloud experience very helpful, Azure preferred; Literate understanding of the Azure platform and cloud computing in general.
- Solid understanding of database development and design concepts.
- Closely collaborative experience working with a team developing SaaS applications.
- Great team player who works with multiple teams to develop complex software applications.
- Experience following an Agile methodology.
- Comfortable working in a distributed team environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is an award-winning, woman-owned small business firm specializing in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support services for Federal and Commercial customers.Certified in I
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc