Must be Green Card or US Citizen
- Minimum 5+ years working as a database developer working with PostgreSQL
- Expert Level SQL, PL/Postgres SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database design principle, query optimization, integrity checks, index management, stats etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL required
- Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data quality, privacy or security.
- Work closely with the architects and developers to implement effective and maintainable database coding practices that form an architectural foundation.
- Work with DBAs to ensure efficiency of database code, integrity of data structures and quality of data content.
- Participate as a member in Agile Cloud migration teams, and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate effort to build functionality supporting user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and/or workarounds.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Oracle on prem to AWS Cloud Migration: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
About DMI:DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services,
ProstgreSQL Database AdministratorEstablished in 2000, Conservice is the nation's foremost utility management company, serving housing communities, commercial buildings, and other property management firms. Our Utility Experts manage our services to help our clients conserve natu
Are you someone who wants to push the envelope on what is possible? Do you wake up every morning trying to find a better way to deliver results beyond what others think can be done? Are you constantly challenging process or procedures trying to find a better way? If so, we want t
Apogee Engineering is seeking a part-time Database Administrator to work remotely/teleworking in support of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).Why work with us?Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise.