We develop machines with deep comprehension and vast data access to guide humans to the optimal decisions and enable them to handle enormous numbers of claims. Our training data includes all parts of historical insurance claims, as well as data we source externally such as medical, weather, geographic, demographic and court data. Our findings are presented in intuitive product. The result is potential savings in the hundreds of millions.
If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving enterprise engineering team using the latest technologies at high scale, we want to meet you.
- Build and maintain the backend REST server in Python FastAPI that feeds machine learning data and BI data to our intuitive React frontend
- Be responsible for the entire life cycle of designing, building and launching enterprise applications.
- Work in greenfield projects where you have high levels of ownership
- Bring creative new ideas to the table
- Work directly with the head of product, data science team, UX designer, and end users
The applications you’ll be building will deliver machine learning insights and workflows to our users in a beautiful way. We’ll make their jobs more fun, more productive, more effective.
You will have a key role in shaping the future of Evolution IQ’s products. From technology choices to building the roadmap, you will have a large amount of ownership and scope in this role. The team will look to you to provide crucial technical expertise and help prioritize features.
Design, build and launch backend architectures that support multi-tenant, multi-user scenarios
- Remain agile and move between rapid prototyping and stable production development
- Write efficient, reliable relational database queries
- Maintain high levels of enterprise grade quality utilizing state of the art practices in security, scalability, lighting fast performance, and visual UX quality
- Write design documents, perform code reviews, and maintain state of the art engineering practices
- Tell stories with data by building rich, intuitive data visualizations
Our investors include First Round Capital (seed investors in Uber, Square, Looker), FirstMark (Airbnb, Pinterest, Shopify) and Foundation Capital (Lending Club, CoverWallet, Netflix) and we have deep support within each of their organizations. You will also have full access to their networks and counterparts at portfolio companies for advice, ideas and community.
Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Paid team lunches
EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer because we value diversity in all meanings of the word. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for software engineers to join our team and help build a sleek, usable, beautiful product. We welcome diversity and actively seek applicants who can bring a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to the team.As an engineer at Lola, you'll collaborate with teams fro
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc