SCCM Patch Management and Software Distribution
Must have hands-on experience with Patch Management for large complex environments.
Experience in various modules of SCCM including Patch Management and SCCM Platform.
- Participate in patching program as defined during operations
- Work with Client internal teams to align on patch deployment strategy, communications and management
- Assist with patch management support and maintenance window operations as needed
- Conduct assessments and address patching vulnerability to ensure compliance
- Perform patching for all servers and workstations utilizing MS SCCM and WSUS
- Prepare weekly reports for Patch Management status
- Create and/or report on Patch Update statistics and activities
- Remediate zero-day vulnerabilities in a timely manner
- Attend virtual meetings with IT staff as needed
SCCM Engineer must have hands-on experience with Software packaging and deployments for large complex environments.
Experience in various modules of SCCM including Software Packaging, Patch Management SCCM Platform.
- SCCM Packaging and software distribution in complex environments.
- Experience in creating and deploying Software distribution packages for Applications and Software Updates including but not limited to:
- Creating and deploying complex applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing.
- Must have a good experience on MSI \ MST \ Windows Installer services.
- SQL-based application administration; create custom SCCM reports and SQL queries to support software deployment reporting and complex collection creation.
- When required, assist with monthly Windows Patch Update deployments to Windows servers and workstations via SCCM.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods.
- Experience in PowerShell and VB scripting is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory process automation; Active Directory Group policy administration, Widows registry, EMET, etc.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 R2, Windows 10
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, WINS, DHCP, Routing.
- Experience with configuring VM environments for package testing purposes.
- Certifications in SCCM and other Microsoft technologies is of additional advantage
- Understanding of the business' goals and objectives
- Provide occasional after-hours problem management in a mission critical 24/7 support environment.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- VMWare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to