- Support and develop ETL processes to support data warehouse and reporting requirements.
- Develop ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter, SQL and shell scripting to extract data from source systems, transform the data into the necessary format and load it into the data warehouse.
- Assess current processes to identify areas to optimize, improve or reduce risk.
- Develop technical design documents clearly explaining modifications to existing ETL processes and data models.
- Maintain existing ETL code.
- 5-7 years of overall experience.
- 5+ years of solid professional experience with ETL and data integration
- Fluent with SQL and PowerCenter
- Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data processing.
- Understanding of data modeling practices using third normal form.
- Understanding of data warehousing and data lake principles.
- Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and databases
- Ability to analyze and understand existing SQL scripts and ETL processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience.
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
- Experience with USAF environments and systems
- Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration Certification
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to
More jobs by this company
We have a unique opportunity for a Business Intelligence (BI) Solution Developer to join our tightly knit team supporting an agency in the Department of Defense in the implementation and deployment of a CPM software solution. We are an award-winning company that cares about its c
We are hiring for a REMOTE Java Developer to support an existing project team for Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. We are seeking a junior level Java Developer to maintain and enhance web-based applications with many new capabilities planned. You will be actively involved in d
Definitive Logic's is actively seeking a Full Stack Developer to support a platform for public sector clients. The full stack developer works at the direction of project managers and technical leads to support our agile application development from requirements through implementa