MasonHub, Inc. is an innovative new provider of fulfillment technology and services founded in 2018 in Los Angeles. With experienced management and technical team that understands the unique requirements of omnichannel fulfillment, our goal is to modernize the $100 billion 3PL industry with cutting-edge technology and unmatched hands-on service. MasonHub is backed by Canvas Ventures..
We built MasonHub from the ground up to support and scale with rising, omnichannel brands that prioritize the customer experience. Rather than force retailers to adapt to outmoded and inefficient software, MasonHub is uniquely engineered to optimize inventory management and shipping. Our clients include disruptive activewear retailer Carbon38, luxury size-inclusive e-commerce destination 11 Honoré, and health and wellness brand Vegamour.
We're here to improve the 3rd party distribution experience. Our goal is to provide better service, better technology, and, ultimately, a better company. So every action we take, from the real estate we choose to the technology we develop, is made with the end goal of providing an excellent experience for our customers. As a support engineer at MasonHub, you are at the forefront of the client’s experience. You will also be responsible for improving the platform in conjunction with newly onboarded client needs in a way that empowers all clients and leaves code better than when you found it. It could be a simple configuration or a complex change to the API. The most important thing is that it improves the platform and our client’s businesses.
That means what we build and how we serve must be reliable, repeatable, and innovative. We cannot and will not rest until we have delivered an experience that beats all others. From our documentation to the reliability of our APIs, to the speed at which our software processes updates. We will get it wrong from time to time and we may knowingly decide to worry about some things later...but we shall always endeavor to deliver greatness for ourselves, for our customers, for our team. We will learn together, fail together, and succeed together.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Thrive virtually - We are a distributed product and engineering team by design and our clients are based around the globe. A successful team member will thrive in a collaborative, but distributed, work environment. They are as comfortable expressing their ideas over a video call as they are in person and they are intrinsically motivated to do their best work.
- Lead and Teach - We pride ourselves on providing world-class service to all of our clients and it all starts with the client’s transition to MasonHub. The support engineer is responsible for ensuring the client understands our systems and how they fit into their ecosystem.
- Communicate, Document, Improve - The support engineer must clearly communicate with MasonHub’s clients, document the solutions implemented, and work cross-functionally with the Customer Support, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to improve the processes and technology our clients rely on.
- Become an Expert - Our clients rely on a myriad of systems to grow their businesses, so the support Engineer must develop in-depth knowledge about e-commerce systems (i.e. Shopify), ERPs (i.e. Netsuite), and the operational needs of their business and team (i.e. wholesale vs direct to consumer).
- Add Tooling - When possible, add features into our platform to enable self-service or empower your colleagues.
- Some Travel - While the product and engineering team is fully distributed, our software manages physical inventory, so visiting our Fulfillment Centers is a perk of the job, when safe to do so.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience integrating with APIs or managing complex technical transitions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - You must be comfortable interacting with founders and C-level execs.
- You learn fast - Sure there are patterns to follow, but almost every task is an opportunity to push ourselves to get better. If you wake up in the morning and hope to do better than you did yesterday, you’ll fit right in.
- You are not afraid to execute and you’re not afraid to ask for help - There is no space for anyone’s ego on the team.
- You are an excellent communicator (English as primary language) both in written and verbal forms.
Nice, but not necessary skills
- Experience in fulfillment or logistics-related fields would be great.
- Experience in Go, SQL, or React, or all three. We'll teach you, but we also love being taught.
- A passion to help others.
- An ample dose of humility
- Equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, vision, dental benefits
- A remote-first and modern distributed engineering team
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be