We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across your enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with your organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry's first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The Sr. Cloud Support Engineer is part of our Services Support team and plays an important role in post implementation support of SailPoint’s Identity as a Service offering, IdentityNow. You will be working directly with our customers and implementation partners to identify the cause of any post-deployment Out-Of-The-Box issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer and the highest customer satisfaction.
- Effectively resolve or help resolve customer support issues.
- Keep customers fully updated on the progress of their issues.
- Support for the IdentityNow product in client environments.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining, Engineering and the rest of the Support team to help solve Out-Of-The-Box issues.
- Works with clients post implementation for support concerns, including providing self-service resources.
- Resolves or escalates cases, using our Salesforce Case Management System
- Sales and POC Support
- 5-7+ years of support experience
- At least 2 years’ working with a SaaS product / service
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SAML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Network troubleshooting skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with SSO platforms
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Familiarity with Identity Management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, BMC, Novell)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be
More jobs by this company
IdentityNow is SailPoint’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) product, and the Senior DevOps Engineer on our FedRamp team will be a key player servicing the IdentityNow product suite. You will proactively work with Engineering, Product, Services, and other functional departments
SailPoint is seeking a Staff UI Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team in creating cross-product UI for SaaS Platform features. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about the front-end user experience and have a proven track record of delivering elegant, intuit