Corsica Technologies is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers, helping organizations leverage technology as a competitive business advantage. Our integrated services protect companies and enable them to succeed. As our mission states, we are a key catalyst in protecting organizations, empowering their employees, and enabling their technology to gain a competitive business advantage so they can thrive.
Our team is focused on hiring the right people, in the right jobs, to help us continue to grow and move forward in creating a new level of service in the IT industry. Career growth is endless if you have the drive for learning, adaptability, flexibility, and dedication for career growth. Along with a friendly atmosphere we offer autonomy, hybrid/remote positions, with benefits starting day one. Come and start your endless career path with a national and highly sought-after cybersecurity company!
Systems Engineer – Remote
As the Systems Engineer, you will provide client-centered, efficient, and effective level 3+ remote support to the company’s clients. By efficiently and effectively resolving complex IT issues, you will help minimize downtime and disruptions within client environments, which in turn will further build trust between the company and our clients.
- Classify and triage escalated incidents, problems, and complex requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents to return service to clients as quickly as possible.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by two or more users as quickly as possible.
- Manage the impact, risk, and implementation of complex client change requests.
- Follow standard operating procedures as documented in the knowledge management system.
- Assist in creating and updating knowledge articles to be used by other service desk personnel.
- Work with the team and escalate as needed with the assistance of management.
- Maintain and update system documentation and service ticket records.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies through ongoing education.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED. Associates degree or better is preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of professional ITSM experience is required. MSP experience is preferred.
- At least 3 certifications from leading vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, or VMWare are required.
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have advanced experience with each of the following:
- System hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration.
- Switches, firewalls, and advanced infrastructure.
- Server applications such as SQL Server and RDS.
- Must have intermediate experience with each of the following:
- Cloud solutions such as Office 365 and Google Apps.
- Cloud-based datacenters such as Azure and AWS.
- Voice technologies and phone systems.
We are fully invested in the growth and well-being of our employees and offer the following benefits to our employees in all locations:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO plus Paid Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Educational assistance
- EAP services that include free counseling services for employee and family
- Adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your work has made a difference in helping other companies leverage technology as a competitive business advantage, then we want to hear from you today!
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above and are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join a great team of professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to
More jobs by this company
Corsica Technologies is consistently recognized as one of the top managed IT and cybersecurity providers, helping organizations leverage technology as a competitive business advantage. Our integrated services protect companies and enable them to succeed. As our mission states, we