- Experience- *10+ Years
Must Have Skills:
- SQL Server
- Azure (3+ Years)
- MPP data platforms like Azure SQL, Managed SQL, Azure Data Lake
- Data Modeling
- 10+ years of experience in data architecture & data analytics space.
- 5+ years of experience in developing end to end data solution architecture for various data architecture patterns. E.g. data warehouses, Operational data stores, Data Lakes etc.
- Must have experience in various data model patterns used in different data architectures.
- Must have experience in producing various architecture artifacts and presenting it to various stakeholders and review boards.
- Must have experience in one or more ETL workloads using Azure Data Factory, HDFS and Spark
- Must have experience in one or more MPP data platforms like Azure SQL, Managed SQL, Azure Data Lake
- Must have experience working in Agile environment.
- Up to date on latest technology platform trends in data architecture space.
- Data modeling principles including conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, dimensional modelling techniques
- Well familiar with Data models technologies and approaches
- Should have experience in data warehouse architectures (e.g. Azure Synapse DB and Enterprise BI)
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and technical implementation considerations are understood and accepted.
- Data discovery and prototype work in SQL, and work with data consumers to evolve from initial models to final specifications that meet business needs.
- Present data models in review meetings
- Practical experience in data mining and analysis tools with intermediate to advanced query skills (ex. MS SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Explorer, Cosmos, Hive, MR, RedShift, Snowflake, MySQL).
- Ability to learn quickly and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with understanding technical design specifications that are consumed by development/engineering teams as a guide for
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be