We are looking for Power BI Tabular Developer.
This is 100 % Remote Role!!
- Strong tabular but need to be able to build Power BI Dashboards as well.
- Experience in Power BI Service, managing workspaces, and doing Power BI Data Flows.
- Should be able to build a tabular model with experience in Power BI Desktop and Visual Studio.
- Strong SQL knowledge, Data models knowledge (Relational, Star schema) and ability to connect to database and trace the lineage from reports to database is a MUST!!
- Cube/PowerBI DAX Developer with cube processing, deployment experience.
- Experience in building and deploying SSAS Tabular Models.
- Strong experience in developing Power BI reports (optional experience in Tableau, Qlikview).
- PowerBI - Structured approach to building reports with large volumes of data such as using data sources like Teradata, SQL Server.
- Teradata experience is preferred.
- Tabular data modeling and deployment experience.
- Experience with varied database sources such as SQL Server, Share point list, Azure analysis services.
- DAX development expertise.
- Experienced Tabular Developer with 4+ years focused Tabular development.
- Experience writing complex DAX expressions.
- Experience in Tabular performance monitoring and query optimization using MS and 3rd party tools. DAX studio experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to