PR.com, one of the leading press release distribution services, is seeking a full stack senior software engineer to join our software development team and help build the next generation of software systems to power press release authoring and distribution.
We're seeking an innovative leader, interested in being at the forefront of driving a highly successful website with ambitious future plans. You will design and implement new features and applications used by millions of people. The position is full-time and will play a critical role in building the next generation software systems powering PR.com. You will play a key part in leading and growing the software engineering team in the future.
- Develop and execute business and technical requirements for PR.com
- Architect, design, implement and test code changes
- Develop new products and features from the ground up using cutting edge technologies
- Collaborate with others on design, development, testing, documentation and production support tasks
- Write clean, maintainable and well-documented code and tests
- Improve and monitor application availability and performance
- Propose and implement best practices in software engineering: tests, code coverage, CI/CD
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache (LAMP)
- Experience developing web applications using SOA
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- Experience with large-scale PHP/MySQL websites
- Good knowledge of command-line Linux
- Experience with MySQL replication or cluster
- Experience configuring, implementing and maintaining high availability environments
- Deep knowledge of AWS services and experience deploying products therein
We offer employees a comprehensive array of generous benefits, including medical, paid time off, 401k and more!
Please submit resume, cover letter and reference code I0719SSE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be