This Well Data Applications Developer provides applications development, technical support, data management, end user training and administrative tasks pertaining to well data systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and compare data sets between operators in order to support proprietary data exchange process on the WDX platform.
- Developing reports to meet business requirements including building queries, single / multi-reports and batch reports.
- Building ad-hoc complex queries and reports using SQL to provide data to end users. Assist with data quality and audits.
- Interfacing with other external/client IT groups for testing routine system upgrades such as changes with databases and servers
- Troubleshooting and resolving database, sync host and other issues globally.
- Troubleshooting on premise and cloud versions of well data systems, supporting our clients through version upgrades.
Minimum of 5 years' experience providing technical support, development, training, resolving system issues and building reports required.
Upstream Oil and Gas with experience in IT required, Drilling/Completions business processes and systems. Familiarity with various well data systems (i.e. WellView, OpenWells, WellEZ, and the PDS Well Data Exchange) and how data is stored, mapped, and utilized is a bonus.
- Oracle, SQL Server and .NET.
- RESTful APIs
- Power Apps
- Azure and/or Office 365 solutions
- Integration development
- Data migration
Experience managing and working with code repositories for source control.
Ability to work well in an at home environment, handle heavy workloads and a self-starter. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be
We have a unique opportunity for a Business Intelligence (BI) Solution Developer to join our tightly knit team supporting an agency in the Department of Defense in the implementation and deployment of a CPM software solution. We are an award-winning company that cares about its c
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUKG is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Wayfinding Team! We own all the features that help a user navigate through UKG Pro. The pillars of this are navigation (menu & app bar), dashboards, and search.We are looking for someone
Under general supervision, is responsible for the designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting of moderately complex software systems programming applications.***This position is remote, working from home. Candidates can be located anywhere within the continental U.S. Mu
ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS AS PER CLIENT'S REQUIREMENT!!!!Knowledge in any EDI or healthcare claims tool is a MUST!Proficient in .NET. (Minimum 3 years of database development and professional work experience)Proficient in the use of .NET, and SQL Server (SQL Syntax.