- Full Time - Direct Hire - 50-60K / year + benefits
- Full Remote position with onsite Nashville visits one week per quarter. Can live anywhere east of MS River.
- Client is looking for SQL, API, Integration, JSON experience.
Job Description: Integration Engineer I
Reports To: Manager, Software Integration
An Integration Engineer Level I must have experience in integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained. The integration engineer must be experienced in introducing new software or techniques into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks.
- Support and participate in the coordination of projects, with defined timelines and deliverables well documented.
- Provide technical integration support
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the optimum solution.
- Provide technical product support and field response to customer issues.
- Manage deployment and repair loads for customers.
- Proactively keep management informed of critical customer issues/concerns
- Provide timely responses and regular updates on customer inquiries.
- Creation and maintenance of workflows to automate manual processes.
- Works with customers, partners, and others in creating solutions that integrate with client
- Develops new ETLs used for client onboarding.
- Build automated systems to gather operational metrics to provide prediction of and/or notification of failures.
- Daily processing of data
- Ensures compliance with Federal regulations, state statutes, bankruptcy laws, FDCPA and all other applicable laws and regulations governing activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to type at minimum 50wpm with 95% accuracy rate.
- Two (2) or more years of software development experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience with public APIs, external systems, and services preferred.
- Experience working with and parsing JSON, XML, CSV, and fixed-width data formats preferred.
- Scripting: PowerShell, VB, Batch
- Databases: Microsoft SQL
- Programming Languages: Java, C++, Python a plus
- Proven ability to organize and maintain fluid information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work unsupervised, take initiative and resolve issues.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook software.
- Expertise in a scripting or programming language.
- Skill in communicating in a professional, pleasant manner.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage time and effectively multi-task.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be
More jobs by this company
Full Time - Direct Hire - 50-60K / year + benefitsFull Remote position with onsite Nashville visits one week per quarter. Can live anywhere east of MS River.Client is looking for SQL, API, Integration, JSON experience.Job Description: Integration Engineer IReports To: Manager, So
Data Integration ManagerPOSITION SUMMARYFull-Time Direct Hire: 90K-110K salary plus benefitsWorking hours: Flexible Work Schedule, Monday Friday (i.e. 4 10-hour shifts with Friday off)This is a remote position but would require quarterly office visits in Nashville, TN. All travel
Contract to hire60-70K Salary when PermSr Level- Certs PreferredPaid CertificationsGreat CompanyTeam EnvironmentGreat place for career growthCertifications and LicensesFollowing certifications are preferred:Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)Microsoft Certified Profession