On the Insights team, we focus on making it easier for security professionals, developers, and systems engineers to quickly gain insight about their Auth0 implementation. We process hundreds of millions of tenant logs each day and send them back to our customers in a way they can use for alerting, analytics, and to better understand traffic patterns or usage of their subscription. You would help us grow our offering to the next level and begin launching new initiatives to help our customers evolve their businesses.
- Shape the direction of the system architecture and ensure our services are appropriately scalable.
- Influence the team culture and iterate upon the ways we work together.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Iterate on new and existing features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Are comfortable designing and implementing both internal and customer-facing API’s.
- Have experience processing and providing large quantities of data to customers in a consumable way.
- Have experience leading initiatives all the way from discovery to delivery.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications with a strong focus on backend development.
- Have a working knowledge of PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Are currently located in Canada.
It is helpful, but not required, if you have experience:
- Being part of distributed teams and work environments.
- Building and scaling advanced PostgreSQL schemas and queries.
- Building log drains or streaming data to customers.
- Creating and versioning customer-facing API’s
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be
More jobs by this company
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring a Full Stack Engineer to be part of the Developer Pro
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization pla