Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM/UltiPro consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with their data and interface requirements within UKG's (Ultimate Software's UltiPro) HCM solution. Due to direct communication with our partners and clients, this position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal in the English language.
- Conduct analysis and create specification documents for integration between Client’s source system and UltiPro
- Develop, test, and deploy system interfaces with UltiPro
- Manage and resolve issues with delivered integrations
- Interpret, validate, and convert data from various HRMS/Payroll systems into UltiPro including but not limited to employee demographic data, taxation, benefits, payroll balances/ check detail, contacts, dependents, beneficiaries along with historical data
- Utilize available data conversion tools, templates, and documentation
- Create and provide post-conversion documents for client validation for accuracy and ensuring compliance and data integrity
- Create and execute effective test plans to ensure the quality of the solutions delivered
- Manage and resolve issues with converted data
- Minimum of 2+ years' of experience in data conversion and/or interface development
- Strong SQL, Programming, and Report Writing skills required
- Prior functional and technical HCM/UltiPro experience required, specifically in Benefits and Payroll
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and balance working with multiple projects, clients, and other consultants at the same time
- Strong organization skills required
- Ability to work and problem solve independently along with project team
- Highly motivated and team oriented with positive attitude
- Self-motivator with the ability to adapt to fast pace projects and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- API experience is a plus
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to email@example.com or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to
More jobs by this company
Job Description:Sability is looking for experienced individuals to join our Dayforce Human Capital/Workforce Management consulting team. As an HCM/WFM Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the management and day-to-day tasks of implementing the Dayforce H
Job Description:Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Man