ELAP provides a comprehensive, reference based pricing solution that helps self-funded employers across the US significantly reduce their healthcare costs.
With double digit incremental growth, we are guided by an entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and teamwork. We foster the free flow of ideas and value initiative, trust, creativity and passion - qualities we consider essential to our success. There are many reasons why it's good to be an ELAP employee; and one of them is our generous, 100% paid (for employees / 60% for dependents) comprehensive benefits program that helps you and your family stay healthy, feel safe and maintain balance work / life. Another is our exceptional 401K match, in which you are vested 100% immediately. To learn more, apply today!
- We level the playing field
- We Passionately Challenge the Status Quo
- We Innovate
- We Advocate
- We Empower Clients and Families
- We are Accountable
The Provider Data Management Analyst is responsible for installation and ongoing maintenance of contracted provider data. This directly impacts the experience of the members, providers, and third-party administrators that access contracted providers and utilize provider look-up data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and load systems with new provider demographic information once contract is executed with the provider.
- Reporting and data analysis using SQL and data analytics tools.
- Develop and deploy reporting functions necessary to improve data integrity and support claims and contracting departments
- Ensure the data loads meet quality standards. Participate in testing and audit activities related to data integrity and accuracy.
- Monitor and update data based on revised rosters received from health systems and other contracted providers in a timely manner.
- Ensure organized storage of all relevant provider documents.
- Investigates and resolves provider file inaccuracies and discrepancies, coordinating with other departments as necessary.
- Interact with provider offices to verify updates to provider information.
- Assist with provider education efforts on contracted status inquiries.
- Support provider contracting department with issue resolution and data needs as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Credentialing department to identify and update provider data based on provider credentialing efforts.
- Understanding department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Provide feedback on system limitations or expansion needs as a user of provider management database. Participate in any testing and validation of system changes and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Previous health insurance / network experience required
- Previous provider data loading and maintenance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Access & SQL (required)
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook (required)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standard
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent follow-through skills, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects, issues, and priorities effectively and simultaneously, with attention to detail
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to email@example.com or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to