One of the Global Finance Company seeking for Sr Software Developer - to join the Benefits IT team to help develop and modernize business critical applications that support the Benefits Division and its products. We are looking for a creative technologist that is cloud focused and will challenge the status quo and look at all opportunities to modernize our applications, processes and delivery with a focus on high quality deliverables and efficiency. This individual will be expected to partner with others in estimating development efforts based on high level requirements; and work effectively with business and technical subject matter experts, other developers, systems analysts, quality assurance analysts and third-party vendors ensuring that deliverables are met.
Basic Qualifications: -
- Strong track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results.
- Accountability and ownership of your work and actions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple systems and platforms Background in Investments or Financial business & systems a plus Cloud development including Infrastructure-as-Code and Serverless Technologies, preferably with AWS Very high level of proficiency with one or more languages such as Java, Python, NodeJS, or C# Build and own high-quality applications in a DevOps environment
- Develop and maintain mission-critical business systems. Design, implement, and document cloud-native systems as well as work in the context of legacy platformers. Perform integration/configuration as required.
- Plan and coordinate devops tasks between various technical environments and coordinate within large system implementations.
Preferred Experience: -
- Background in a variety of technologies and methodologies including: Experience in building Rest APIs, SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.
- Experience with OOP languages like, C# (required), Java, Python, Go, Etc. Experience with design patterns to help build solutions within those languages.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- DevOps: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- Java OR Python OR Go: 2 years (Required)
- MySQL OR SQL: 2 years (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
Job Reference 21-0185Post Date 7/29/2021CARC YesCity/Location TelecommutePoint of Hire Nationwide, USACompany AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.Type of Position Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status ExemptDescriptionThe Data Engineer’s main responsibility is to be the single Po
Overview:Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ab
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing be
More jobs by this company
If you are looking for more than you are...This is the right job for you!Position Title: Sr Software Developer Position Location: Remote Position Duration: Full-time Company Domain: Insurance The Successful Candidate Should Have the Following Skills & Experience:Proficiency with.