AAG operates by core values of Caring, Driven and Ethical and has been ranked an Orange County Top Workplace every year since 2013. Through the AAG Foundation, the company provides support to AAG employees in need, seniors in the community, and victims of human trafficking, and encourages employee participation in AAG Foundation events through its volunteer-time-off program. Through the AAG Foundation and AAG’s official employee engagement program, #ProjectInspire, employees are given a sense of higher purpose which both inspires and invigorates the workforce.
A data warehouse engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs.
He/she works with architects and business partners to fashion out the technical vision for applications in Data Warehouses employing SQL, SSIS, SSAS, and SnowflakeResponsibilities:
- Design and implement, monitoring, and tuning ETL Processes using Informatica Cloud Integration Services
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions
- Consolidate and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure utilizing SSIS/SSAS/Informatica/Snowflake
- Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to import/translate/manipulate data
- Develops, maintains and optimizes all efforts related to Data Warehouse (SSIS, Stored Procedures, Views etc.)
- Identifies and implements optimizations to both performance and accuracy of databases, as required and appropriate.
- Develops and adheres to standards, processes and procedures to create, deploy and maintain databases.
- Design, implement, and maintain new and existing database objects including tables, indexes, constraints, storedprocedures, and user-defined functions in support of data conversion projects.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Develop, monitor and maintain data marts across the enterprise, while ensuring high levels of data availability.
- Informatica Cloud Integration Services is required
- Informatica Data Quality is a plus
- Data Warehousing and related tools: SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server, Snowflake or Microsoft Azure Synapse
- Azure and Cloud Certification is a plus
- ETL Tool (preferably Informatica) SQL (Procedures, Tables, Indexes, views, triggers, functions) (MS SQL Preferred) Relational DBs like MS SQL, Oracle Data modeling tools
- Perfect understanding of data warehousing and data modeling concepts including ETL methodologies and reconciliation techniques
- Perfect understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, tablespaces etc.)
- Structured thinker and effective communicator, comfortable interacting with constituents
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer science, and engineering discipline
- 5+ years working with Informatica Integration Service
- 10+ years or more experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management
- Extensive hands-on experience in data warehousing design, tuning and ETL/ELT process development Solid communication skills – both written and verbal
- Remarkable experience with technologies such as SQL Server, Snowflake as well as SSIS and stored procedures
- Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database
- Strong working knowledge of application and T-SQL code and ability to demonstrate the ability to write functional requirements.
- High proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Client-facing presence and excellent business acumen.
- Attention to detail and solid organization skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who We AreFor 20 years, we have been working with organizations large and small to help solve business challenges through technology. We bring a unique combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for organizations.Our clients range from the travel and leisure indust
Piper Companies is looking for an Engagement Manager for a leading Financial Services provider in Philadelphia, PA.This is a REMOTE opportunity!Responsibilities for the Engagement Manager include:You will manage the client relationship through interacting with their CIO, COO, and
Job Description:Sability is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Strategy & Advisory Services team. As a Project Manager, you will lead client-facing engagements which include HR system implementation, business process design, vendor selection, change manage
Company InformationBODIS is a global leader in online domain advertising partnered with the worlds largest advertisers. BODIS is an ad tech company specializing in online advertising, primarily on domain names.Due to our continued success and innovation BODIS seeks a Database Arc
Microsoft Azure Architect / ConsultantRemote position, anywhere in the US. Willingness to travel up to 50%.Compensation: 150K - 180K / yearFrom strategy to implementation consulting services delivers technology solutions that modernize, automate, and transform our customers busin
More jobs by this company
Overview:Responsible to oversee the overall design and implementation of enterprise-wide data/information architecture including AAG’s Enterprise Data Warehouse and monitors adherence. Consults on the most challenging data related situations where solutions include the comb