- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) solutions and support by leveraging project standards and leading analytics platforms.
- Evaluate and define functional requirements for BI and DW solutions.
- Define and build data integration processes to be used across the organization.
- Build conceptual and logical data models for stakeholders and management.
- Analyze and validate data accuracy of report results.
- Prepare realistic project implementation plans which highlight major milestones and deliverables leveraging standard methods and work planning tools.
- Recognize potential issues and risks during the analytics project implementation and suggest realistic mitigation strategies.
- Coach and mentor project team members in carrying out analytics project implementation activities.
- Lead the preparation of high-quality project deliverables that are valued by the business and present them in such a manner that they are easily understood by project stakeholders.
- Interpret data presented in models, charts, and tables and transform it into a format that is useful to the business and aids effective decision making.
- Use statistical practices to analyze current and historical data to make predictions, identify risks, and opportunities enabling better decisions on planned/future events.
- Understand the business problem and determine what aspects of it require optimization; articulate those aspects in a clear and concise manner.
- Define and analyze models that predict the probability of an outcome.
- Offer improvements to the way in which analytics service the entire function.
- Communicate and own the process in manipulating and merging large datasets.
- View and understand other project or functional areas to consolidate analytical needs and processes. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced experience in creating simple to complex dashboards and standard reports in Power BI.
- Query hygiene and performance optimization – review and optimization of queries for performance and efficiency
- Experience with healthcare regulatory reporting (i.e. CMS, eCQM, HEDIS based metrics)
- Experience in SQL development
- Experience in working with Epic Reporting tools, such as Epic clarity data model
- Experience working in a healthcare
- Ability to work with operations to translate business requirements into data models to meet product requirements
- Work closely with data scientists, data engineers, business and product owners to develop prototypes and client-ready products
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data to driving healthcare performance metrics
- Excellent hard and soft skills in project management and building strong relationships
- Excellent Documentation competencies to ensure project document SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, and Timebound)
- Flexible and adaptable to priorities in a dynamic environment
- Positive Attitude in contributing to a positive work culture
- Project: QIP Program
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Optimal understanding of SQL
- 6 years of Power BI
- 5 years’ experience working with healthcare data
- Experience with regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform basic statistical analysis such as measures of central tendency, normal distribution, variance, standard deviation, basic tests, correlation, and regression techniques.
- Experienced in sourcing, maintaining, and updating data.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data cleaning, data pipelines and other analytical techniques required for data usage.
- Working knowledge of various data structures and the ability to manipulate data within visualization tools.
- Ability to manipulate raw data into effective visualization dashboards. Ability to communicate end to end data outcomes visually.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multiple database concepts.
- Has a working knowledge of various data structures and the ability to extract data from various data sources (such as Cognos, Informatica).
- Understands the concepts and application of data mapping and building requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with regulatory reporting for DHCS (state of California) programs
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Certification / Proficiency in Clarity and Caboodle (Epic)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to email@example.com or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to