Technology & Business Solutions LLC (tbs-llc.com) is a visionary Enterprise Cloud Hosting and Services provider specializing in secure, interconnected, and flexible solutions for government contractors and project-based businesses. Founded in 2004, TBS has had a 100% virtual and remote workforce since its inception and offers healthcare, vision, dental coverage along with a competitive 401(k) plan with company contributions and paid time off starts at 3 weeks per year. The software team at this fast-growing company has openings available for those who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working with leading-edge technologies and software architecture. A great fit for a motivated, experienced software developer who enjoys working independently but still collaborating as part of a remote team.
TBS is seeking a skilled Software Developer experienced and proficient in jQuery and PL/SQL. Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and backend SQL code for our suite of web-based applications. The developer will be responsible for creating new user-facing features, building reusable code and libraries, and feasibility of the UI/UX designs. Applicants should also have the ability to conceptualize, design and write SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Developing new product features and applications within an Agile environment.
- Debugging, testing, and maintaining code.
- Collaborating with other team members.
- Optimizing components for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting support issues.
- Write/change programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or similar.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior.
- Ability to write Ajax calls.
- Knowledge of RDBMS & strong SQL & PL/SQL programming experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development and implementation of Java-based applications.
- Ability to interpret and modify existing application frameworks.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Company:Spatial Front, Inc is the fast-growing small company providing IT solutions to federal, state, local governments, and the private sector. SFI is nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine by being awarded the Inc. 5000 Award in 2018, 2019, and 2020. We pride ourselv
Job Description:Sability is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Strategy & Advisory Services team. As a Project Manager, you will lead client-facing engagements which include HR system implementation, business process design, vendor selection, change manage
Company InformationBODIS is a global leader in online domain advertising partnered with the worlds largest advertisers. BODIS is an ad tech company specializing in online advertising, primarily on domain names.Due to our continued success and innovation BODIS seeks a Database Arc
Microsoft Azure Architect / ConsultantRemote position, anywhere in the US. Willingness to travel up to 50%.Compensation: 150K - 180K / yearFrom strategy to implementation consulting services delivers technology solutions that modernize, automate, and transform our customers busin
Data Integration ManagerPOSITION SUMMARYFull-Time Direct Hire: 90K-110K salary plus benefitsWorking hours: Flexible Work Schedule, Monday Friday (i.e. 4 10-hour shifts with Friday off)This is a remote position but would require quarterly office visits in Nashville, TN. All travel