At Pixalate, we are passionate about data-driven products and rooting out white-collar crime in digital advertising.
Our software has transformed how digital advertising and Connected TV approaches quality and fraud prevention technology. As we continue to win the hearts and minds of our customers worldwide, we are looking for a Product Manager, with lots of energy and Product experience.
Experience working with global diverse teams in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering.
Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and influence without authority across levels and functions.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- Expertise and Deep Knowledge within Online Fraud in its many forms (I.e. Advertising Fraud, Payment Fraud, Botnets, Phishing Attacks, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years developing widely adopted B2B SaaS Enterprise Products with Fraud Detection and Prevention, Malware, or Threat Intelligence capabilities
- Very comfortable with SQL and querying data warehouses
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer networking concepts and technologies (e.g. IP stack, HTTP, IP addressing (V4/V6), DNS, Web Proxies, etc)
- Solid understanding of the mobile ecosystem and its challenges for fraud detection
- Expertise in latest market trends in Enterprise Security, i.e. knowledge of best practices of Enterprise Security Detection, Knowledge of some historic Cyber Security Events/Attacks (what went wrong, how could the Enterprise have prevented this), and What will be best practices for the future
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (or any other relevant engineering degree or Engineering Experience)
- Understanding of botnet architectures, exploit kits, malware
Would you like working at Pixalate?
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker
- Titles don’t mean much; you attain respect by producing results
- We appreciate small, highly-productive teams
- Slack is a way of life; short emails are encouraged
- We hold a fearless attitude in high esteem
- We worship bold ideas
- We revere collaboration, collaboration, collaboration!
What perks do we have to offer?
We focus on doing things differently and challenge each other to be the best we can be.
- Joining an experienced leadership team and joining the founding team of the company
- Casual work environment
- Flexible hours
- Excellent Benefit package
- Great discounts in the Marketplace
- Fun annual team events
- Being part of a high performing team that wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement (Pixalate will be what you make it)
What does the media say about us?
Pixalate expands its MRC Accreditations:
Pixalate launches Video Seller Trust Index:
Pixalate discovers a sophisticated mobile app fraud:
https://bit.ly/2svSstF (Which-50 Media
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
URGENT: Title: IT Infrastructure AnalystDuration: 11 Months ContractLocation: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (100% Remote)Note: USC OnlyRequirements: Must have experience with Linux (and some Windows) and Oracle DB.1-3 years of experienceWill consider a college graduate with formal ed
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE***__**JOB RESPONSIBILITIESRequired Qualifications over Five (5+) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assuranc
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksMortgage Data EngineerLocation: VADuration: 6 months temp-to-perm.Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBADescriptionWe will only accept the.
Guidewell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opp
WHO WE AREAt Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over a dozen locations across the country, we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies. And we love what we do! We’re consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to