Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Mortgage Data Engineer
Duration: 6 months temp-to-perm.
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008
DATA MODELING, POWERSHELL, SQL, VBA
We will only accept the following: US Citizens, Green Card Holders, TN Visa, Green Card EAD's. ***Will work remotely. They will need to work in VA once we return to the office.
There’s an immediate opening for a Mortgage Data Engineer in the Capital Markets division of a large financial institution that requires the use of programming, math, knowledge of automation tools, and analytical/business intelligence tools. Key responsibilities include the creation of end-to-end architectural solutions, portfolio & liquidity monitoring dashboards, and automation of existing processes. In addition, candidate is expected to independently collaborate with business units to develop actionable analytics. Position will have exposure to market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, portfolio valuation and is expected to utilize a variety of technology tools.
Demonstrate a high degree of independence and out of box thinking
- Support Capital Markets in financial modeling, analytics, visualization, and data management.
- Develop/maintain data processes using Powershell, VBA, Tableau, R, SQL and other appropriate scripting/programming tools.
- Manage aggregation of data from multiple sources including different types of databases and flat files
- Communicate reporting and analysis to senior management.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science/Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with various aspects of data modeling/analytics/testing.
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting/programming.
- Willingness to learn new languages and technology solutions.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire for continuous learning.
- Display strong communication skills (verbal, written, grammar, spelling) and be willing to ask questions and learn.
- Experience with mortgages/finance preferred, but not required.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
- email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Data Analyst: This is a full-time fully remote position for Latin-American-based applicants within +/- 2 hours of Eastern Standard Timezones (NYC).Applicants must have very strong written and oral communication in English.—Data Analyst:Blue Orange is looking for a Se
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and service
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
Our support team provides top notch support to our hosting customers around the world. In this position you would work with our Windows customers specifically to ensure their Windows hosting solution is exceeding expectations. This role also gets to work with our more complex set
Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Support Desk AnalystCreoal Consulting is a leading-edge provider for full life cycle information technology, ERP support services, and Software as a Service (SaaS) to the Public Sector. We are rapidly growing our team of consultants and are looking for
Direct Client Requirement for Sr PL/SQL Developer, Can be anywhere REMOTE Until April 2022Title : Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation : Irving TXDuration : 12+ MonthsREMOTE Until April 2022Should have at least 8 Years of experience in PL/SQL Scripting in OracleStrong programming skil