Description & Requirements
DescriptionA Time Product Specialist in UKG Pro Time & Attendance provides world class expertise to our customers while supporting their UKG Pro Time and Attendance product. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive Time & Attendance solution, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for customer issues in areas such as: time sheet calculations, pay rules, interfaces, leave management, shift patterns and scheduling.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Issue ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Included in a weekly after-hours rotation and may be in rotation up to 4 times a year
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Manage client requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Relevant experience with Time systems or applications with equivalent complexities.
- Knowledge of UltiPro applications or equivalent applications and possess a high technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer for a remote fulltime opportunity for an international financial SaaS company. The Lead Software Engineer will participate in the creation and delivery of cloud-based software for web applications, build and integrate.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIESEnter program incentives on a monthly basis through the Fusion systemConduct quality control measures on Fusion system to ensure incentives are error-freePerform system support and issue resolution procedures when necessaryMake recommendations to Sales, O
Description:The Solution Consultant Trainee (Academy Consultant) works closely with teammates to ensure the maximum value of our clients’ UKG Dimensions, Workforce Management (WFM) system investment is achieved. Specifically, the Solution Consultant Trainee implements both
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsAs an Integrations Developer, you will be working multi-functionally with business doma
Remote friendly position!About Our CultureFMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful co
Uplift is the virtual world of the future, founded on the principles of being positive and spreading gratitude, that serves an interconnected and creative experience to support an entire economy and all kinds of livelihood and global commerce.The Technical Support Specialist for.
InfoTrack is committed to hiring the best talent anywhere in the United States. Unless the job requires presence in an office, new and existing employees can choose to work entirely from home or all or part of the time from an office (in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or the Bay Area). We
ECM/Document Imaging System Support Engineer Precision Document Imaging (www.precisiondi.com) has provided innovative document management solutions to its valued customers since 2001. PDI provides hardware, software, and services to help businesses manage information more efficie
More jobs by this company
Description & RequirementsDescriptionAs a Security Analyst II you will be part of the Security Operations Center team working with events and incidents as they come in. You will be a member of the incident management function serving the security operations and incident respo
Description & RequirementsDescriptionAs the Partner Alliance Manager you will manage partner relationships & integrate partner solutions into our HCM, WFM and HRSD products from start to finish. You’ll oversee integration design, partner enablement, the go-to-market
Description & RequirementsDescriptionThe DevOps engineer will be responsible for the automation of Enterprise Systems releases, deployment of changes from lower to higher environments, supporting CI/CD processes. This position works with software developers, integration devel
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUltimate Kronos Group is seeking individuals who have a passion for providing world-class customer service. In this Rapid Response Professional role, you will work 29 hours per week from your home office. You will be part of a team support
Description & RequirementsDescriptionUltimate Kronos Group is seeking individuals who have a passion for providing world-class customer service. In this Product Support role, you will provide front-line support to our external customers through incoming calls and cases suppor
Description & RequirementsDescriptionAs a Senior Services Project Manager (PM) within the UKG Global Delivery Services team, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and successfully implementing new and phased-based projects for our customers. Project Manag
Description & RequirementsDescriptionThe Professional Services Solution Consultants are the key resource entrusted with understanding our customer’s core business drivers and requirements, and then envisioning and delivering solutions that meet those needs. Solution Con