CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most - their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Sr. Accountant III - Transactional Accouting role:
The Sr. Accountant III position is mainly responsible for the accounting, reporting and analysis within the accounting area. This role will partner with Product and Procurement teams daily and on the month end close, the review of account reconciliations, and the allocation development and execution. The position will also be responsible for supporting DIMS and Oracle General Ledger including training, report development and special projects.
This position is remote and will require you to interact with your colleagues and leadership remotely.
The Sr. Accountant III will be responsible for tasks ranging from journal entries to analysis during the monthly general ledger close and preparation of account reconciliations. Additionally, this position will interact monthly with the Financial Planning & Analysis team as it relates to analysis of the financial numbers and provide explanations to the team and management.
- Oversee the month end close process for: Inventory; Expense Accruals; Cost Allocations; Marketing Development funds to ensure accurate and timely month end close. Partner to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Prepare detailed account reconciliations, obtain corresponding support to verify accuracy of the financial numbers and resolve any reconciling items timely.
- Review interfaced transactions from inventory subsystem to the general ledger; preparing and maintaining management reports and explaining monthly variances in inventory balances.
- Develop financial reports to support monthly financial reporting and supplemental reporting for business partners.
- Coordinate across functional departments within the company to aide in analysis, research, adherence to GAAP accounting standards and compliance with SOX internal controls.
- Analyze balance sheet and income statement account fluctuations on a monthly basis and provide explanations for any significant or unusual changes in balances (month, quarter, and prior year variances).
- Ensure SOX controls have been identified, evidenced, and documented for processes. Monitor and review processes and reports to ensure accuracy of the financial statements and compliance with SOX controls.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Diverse accounting experience including a practical understanding of financial statements, accounting principles with a good understanding of US GAAP, month end close and audit cycle, and account reconciliations. Product resale and inventory accounting experience a must.
- US GAAP; Above average computer skills and information systems proficiency. Excellent Excel skills are required to include Pivot tables, Vlookups, formulas and functions.
- Ability to meet high deadline demands with accurate and timely information. Ability to establish and strengthen relationships across organizational boundaries. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Must be highly detail oriented, highly accurate, and a strong communicator.
- Oracle experience preferred, or other ERP software systems.
- Product inventory ERP experience.
- Integrity, Analytical Skills, Self-Motivated, Persuasion and Influence, Time Management, Team and Relationship Building.
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.
More jobs by this company
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers opera