This role is responsible for managing day to day application support operations within Lighthouse’s global infrastructure. The manager will ensure that team members are providing top tier support for applications used by the organization and engaging with multiple departments to ensure the best experience possible for clients and internal users.
- Manages Application Support Engineers and/or Sr. Application Support Engineers to ensure successful execution of duties
- Monitors status and progress of Application Support tasks and projects
- Provide uptime and general availability reporting of applications supported in stack
- Perform one-on-ones with direct reports and provide guidance on career training and growth
- Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and management of multiple applications including Relativity, Ecapture and Nuix
- Provide escalation support and training for Lighthouse internally developed applications
- Collaborate with IT, business stakeholders and end users to holistically design and own support for the Line of Business applications
- Proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems
- Write and distribute communication relating to system outages, patch upgrade notices and new feature documentation
- Consult with department managers on high-level initiatives and or application changes to ensure minimal business impact while still providing the best client experience possible
- Work closely with Product teams to advance existing organization technologies through evaluation of new products and custom development on existing applications
- Develop and sustain relationships with clients and 3rd party vendors
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around(s) to meet business requirements
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Management duties include supervision of exempt and/or non-exempt staff. This includes but is not limited to, conducting performance evaluations and improvement plans, approving paid time-off (PTO), assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Proven capability to manage day to day activity in a ticketing system
- Strong knowledge of commonly used Ediscovery tools including but not limited to: Relativity, Brainspace, Nuix and Ecapture is beneficial
- Ability to convey complex ideas both verbally and in writing to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated record of excellent customer service
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, team leadership, and collaboration
- Working knowledge of SQL Database Design, administration and reporting
- Understanding of VMware ESXi and Vcenter is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or comparable job experience preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience with large scale application stack support
- 3+ years of lead or management experience in a client facing environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Job may be required at a customer facility.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.