We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Workforce Management
- Telephony systems
- Reporting and analytics
- Providing regularly scheduled and adhoc reports from assigned business systems and learning how to develop reports and dashboards using advanced reporting tools such as Cognos BI, MS Power BI and other business intelligence analytical tools.
- Performing administrative functions, executing, maintaining and delivering process requests,
- Overseeing deliverables and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each of the systems assigned including: Setting up system profiles, Q/A testing, tracking/forecasting call volumes and colleague activities, establishing omnichannel system campaigns and other tasks as needed
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert and consultant with good working knowledge of multiple business and system processes in the following areas: CRM, SIS, Student Finance/AR, Workforce Management, Telephony and Omnichannel systems
- Working and communicating with business leaders at all levels to identify needs, determining and recommending system and analytic solutions, documenting data requirements and developing reports and/or system processes to support and optimize business performance
- Serving as liaison with technical teams in IT to communicate business needs, determining level of effort and prioritizing against other initiatives and driving process and system improvements for various system enhancements
- Documenting and tracking activities associated to different academic partners
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Strong MS Office skills required, especially with MS Excel
- 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred working in at least one or more of the following higher education areas: Admissions, Registrar Services, Student Finance or Academic Advising
- 3-5 years of experience preferred working with CRM, Telephony, Workforce Management, SIS systems processes and/or call center technologies or similar applications
- Power BI DAX programming/Tableau (required)
- SQL (strongly preferred)
- Power Query M programming (preferred not required)
- Advanced Analytics/Statistical Analysis (preferred not required, though must have demonstrated math background due to role)
- Capacity to learn technical systems and environments, interested in developing their technical skills
- Experience with project and/or change management a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently, problem solve and drive to solutions
- Some experience with coding and basic programming languages such as SQL for advanced analytical tools such as Cognos or Crystal reports is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
DeVry is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe diversity is essential to our educational mission and to the success of our community. We are committed to fostering a working environment where differences are respected, valued and embraced.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact