The successful Software Engineer candidate will be involved in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support. He/she should be highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will participate in status meetings, designated customer meeting, and internal meetings, and provide deliverables on time and of high quality. Specific job duties include:
• Assist in Fit/Gap Analysis and Requirements Analysis
• Assist in preparing deliverable and internal documentation to support Fit/Gap, Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing tasks
• Provide design alternatives, assumptions, advantages, and disadvantages
• Develop code and systems components
• Conduct task monitoring of the development tasks
• Perform Unit testing, System Testing, and Integration Testing of developed code
• Perform Peer Reviews of developed code
• Develop automated test scripts
• Triage, investigate and address defects that are found during testing or in production
• Participate in Service Desk Support rotation (normal business hours only)
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in software and application development
• Experience with SQL and the ability to query data and correct data issues quickly
• Ability to create/modify Stored Procedures using SQL Server Management Studio
• Ability to insert and retrieve data from database tables and apply specified logic
• Experience with implementation and development of software using configurable platforms and workflow engines
• Experience working in an agile task and deliverable driven environment
• Experience with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio)
• Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS (Team Foundation Server) or similar tools
• Ability to solve problems logically and quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel
• Highly motivated and self-driven personality with the ability to work in a high-demand, fast-pace environment
• Ability to construct SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) reports
• Ability to use SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for ETL tasks
• Experience with Java/ Spring Boot
• Experience with Power BI
• Experience working with containers using Docker
• Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
• Highly desirable: experience in financial or budgeting systems, preferably federal or state
Required/Desired Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associates in computer science or related field or equivalent experience/technical certifications.
Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job no: 510067Brand: Flight Centre Travel GroupWork type: Full timeLocation: VirtualCategories: Information & TechnologyQA Automation Engineer - Remote, USAOverviewFlight Centre Travel Group is looking for an individual who will be responsible for Mid-level software Quality A
Job Title: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT Team ManagerCloudmed, through its RPA focused Databound subsidiary, is seeking a hands-on software development team manager to help build and support its RPA platforms and client delivered solutions. RPA has emerged as a fast-growing area of health
Jack Henry & Associates is actively looking to add strong talent to their team! If you are looking to join a strong test automation team building cutting-edge automated solutions to real-world testing problems, this role could be a fit for you. This person will have an opport