This is a fast paced, interacting directly with multiple clients at a time, thinking on your feet, solving customer issues type of opportunity. If you like being busy, working with customers. solving issues - you have found your next move!
This is not a contract. It is a full time salaried position. - I am unable to sponsor or transfer Visas -
Opportunity is remote - It will continue to be remote after COVID when safe (with an occasional travel) though you must still reside within the USA. Candidates must be able to pass a 10-year background check.
Please note: Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen
Tired of knowing exactly what you are going to be doing at work for the next day, week, month, year? Looking for a position that will allow you to use your creative skills? Do you have the desire to expand your knowledge beyond the day to day task lists? Have you ever wanted to work with all the different features of SQL Server but have been held back by corporate structure?
We are looking for a SQL Server DBA who excels in great customer service with a strong technical knowledge to help our customers get the best out of their system. An individual who is motivated to find the root cause solutions and who likes to take on an unknown issue as a challenge and a chance to expand their knowledge. The ideal candidate would like to work problems on their own, but knows they have a team of experienced DBAs to fall back on for guidance and suggestions.
This is primarily a production support position.
DBA Experienced with:
- MINIMUM 6 YRS SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016,2017 DBA experience (Sr. level)
- Must communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and research technical issues.
- High level problem determination and resolution skills
- Deployment and upgrade of engine & clients
- Experience with SSIS Packages, T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, views, constraints and functions
- Tuning reviews/assessments (DB and SQL tuning), and query monitoring
- Backup and recovery, high availability/Cluster, AlwaysOn and DR
- Assisting, troubleshooting and guiding technical and non-technical resources with any issues
- Ability to provide configuration, monitoring and on-call support for development, test, and production environments
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Experience with SQL 2000 and 2005 a plus.
- Other DB platform (Informix, Oracle, DB2 LUW, PostgreSQL or MySQL) experience/certifications a plus
- Technical support or call center support experience a plus
- Advanced Database tuning expertise a plus
- Optimizing loads of large volumes of data into a database a plus
- Migrations experience a plus
- Experience coding stored procedures, triggers
- Professional Consulting Experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Senior Level 4 or more years experience as a Database Administrator.Provides assistance in the planning, development, maintenance, and monitoring of integrated database systems, and ensures that the conceptual and design phases of new applications are consistent with the structur
Description:Company ProfileAt Sand Cherry Associates, we excel in the design and delivery of strategic customer-centric initiatives through digitally native, data-empowered solutions. Our client’s confidence in us is centered on exceptionally skilled, high-energy talent wor
Our Actuarial and Underwriting Systems Team is working on transforming and delivering innovative data solutions to our customers.Provide technical assistance through the delivery of decision support applications or required data. Perform appropriate analysis to ensure quality dat
Job Description: We need Power BI Developer @ Dallas (After COVID) location. The detailed JD is given below.Rate: up to 55 - 60 on W2Power BI ResourceExperienced candidates onlyNeeds to have a portfolio of examples (infographics, etc.) he/she has worked on in previous engagements
The SQL Server Database Administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems and to ensure the availability and consistent performance of various corporate applications.Required QualificationsMi
More jobs by this company
Salesforce Application Developer with FinancialForce ExperienceStart date: ASAPEnd date: Contractor: 6 months with possible 6 month extension OR FTE: no end dateHours: 40 hours / weekThis is a remote position, U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply.Join a dynamic, constantly growi
As a QA tester, the candidate must be adept in devising and conducting tests that ensure the usability and functionality of the company's software. Thus, they must have the following skills:Critical and Problem-Solving skillsAttention to detailAbility to work under pressureExcell