Medcor is looking to hire a Power Platform Developer to join their Informatics and Business Intelligence Department on a temporary basis. This position will be working remotely from a home office Monday – Friday, from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
This position should be experienced with Dynamics CRM on-premise but also have expertise in the evolving cloud platform for Dynamics 365 applications known as Power Platform. The Power Platform Developer will be joining a team, with other members and stakeholders, who will own the architecture of solutions, and the Developer’s focus will be integration of other applications including but not limited to document management solutions such as SharePoint and Azure Blob storage and cloud to cloud applications such as HubSpot, Outreach and Agiloft. The Developer will also focus on the implementing a Power App for our Operations team. The Developer should take a low code/no code approach first and look for off-the-shelf solutions within the Dynamics 365/Power Platform family. Will work in close collaboration with members of marketing, sales, business development, operations, and IT.
A typical day in the life of a Power Platform Developer:
- Devise and implement a strategy to support the migration of documents from on-premise to new, cloud document repository leveraging integration of document management applications such as SharePoint, Azure Blob storage and other third-party vendors
- Research, test and assess configuration options available for cloud to cloud integration with other applications such as HubSpot, Outreach, and Agiloft
- Use Power Platform tools to implement workflows and data exchange solutions developed by Business Intelligence Solutions Architect
- Development and maintain entities, fields, and processes for Dynamics 365
- Support or be backup for Power Apps developed
- Familiar with and understands business concepts of Lead, Opportunity, Sales Order, Sales Approval, and other topics within the Sales to Contract process
- Have an undergraduate degree (or at least X years of experience with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, as well as, other Microsoft technologies with working knowledge of Power Apps capabilities, concepts of Canvas and Model-Driven applications)
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, as well as other Microsoft technologies (with undergraduate degree)
- Have working knowledge of Power Apps capabilities, concepts of Canvas and Model-Driven applications
- Have developed custom forms, screens, views, workflows for Dynamics CRM in the past, on-premise or in the cloud
- Have strong personal computer skills, including experience using Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Flow), SQL, and Microsoft office products
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to write reports, business correspondence, requirement documents, test scenarios, and procedure manuals
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from other managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Have strong ethics and unwavering integrity
It's a Plus If
- You are Certified in Dynamics 365
- You have experience with Microsoft Teams and Jira
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
SharePoint Online Migration Report and Data DeveloperSR0001 PID-00948 | SP Data DeveloperMKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Trai
Sr. Software/System ArchitectLocation: RemoteDepartment: Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)Type: Full TimeMinimum Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Ability to obtain and maintain a VA NACI clearanceThe clearance level stated above must be met for consideration fo
Job Title : Power BI developerLocation: 100% RemoteSummaryStrong tabular but need to be able to build Power BI Dashboards as well.Experience in Power BI Service, managing workspaces, and doing Power BI Data Flows.Should be able to build a tabular model with experience in Power BI
Job Title: Azure Solutions ArchitectLocation: Remote till covid and then onsiteDuration: Long TermVisa: H1, H4 EAD, GC EAD, USCContract: C2C or W2Experience: 10+ years of Industry experienceExperience in Azure Data Factory (ADF) creating multiple pipelines and activities using Az