Duties and Expectations:
- Leverage analytics to identify trends in billing and coding errors
- Research and evaluate coding guidelines that support identified trends
- Query performance tuning
- Able to dissect complex JSON and SQL models
- Develop LookerML dimensions and build scalable Looker dashboards
- Implement persistent derived tables, caching policies, version control and assess code quality, utilize SQL Runner for data validation.
- Identify data gaps and quality issues within visuals, dashboards, and LookML
- Collaborate with BA to translate client requests into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the machine learning team to develop clinical queries for claim selection
- Source potential partners and resources that can help accelerate growth
- Effectively uses data to identify solutions and make decisions.
- Leverages expertise to identify and implement best practices to improve query performance.
- 5 years of SQL experience
- 5 years of JSON experience
- 5 year of work experience with data warehousing
- Understanding of diagnosis and procedure codes (ICD-10, HCPCS, CPT, DRG, APR…)
- Understanding of coding grouping methodologies
- Understanding of common medical and pharmaceutical terminology
- Proficient in at least one of Nodejs, Python, Perl, Go.
- Agile development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Preferred understanding of healthcare billing terminology
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, DOMO, and Looker
- Experience with EDI files: 835/837 (Preferred)
- Working closing with two prime members
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact