Sability is the 2020 UKG Worldwide Partner of the Year! Join our team and experience the culture of an award-winning team.
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM/UltiPro consulting and software implementation team. As a Sability Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with their data and interface requirements within UKG's (Ultimate Software's UltiPro) HCM solution. Due to direct communication with our partners and clients, this position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal in the English language.
- Conduct analysis and create specification documents for integration between Client’s source system and UltiPro
- Develop, test, and deploy system interfaces with UltiPro
- Manage and resolve issues with delivered integrations
- Interpret, validate, and convert data from various HRMS/Payroll systems into UltiPro including but not limited to employee demographic data, taxation, benefits, payroll balances/ check detail, contacts, dependents, beneficiaries along with historical data
- Utilize available data conversion tools, templates, and documentation
- Create and provide post-conversion documents for client validation for accuracy and ensuring compliance and data integrity
- Create and execute effective test plans to ensure the quality of the solutions delivered
- Manage and resolve issues with converted data
- Minimum of 2+ years' of experience in data conversion and/or interface development
- Strong SQL, Programming, and Report Writing skills required
- Prior functional and technical HCM/UltiPro experience required, specifically in Benefits and Payroll
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and balance working with multiple projects, clients, and other consultants at the same time
- Strong organization skills required
- Ability to work and problem solve independently along with project team
- Highly motivated and team oriented with positive attitude
- Self-motivator with the ability to adapt to fast pace projects and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- API experience is a plus
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services Consultancy. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design and Implementation of systems such as Kronos, Infor Workbrain, Ceridian Dayforce and Ultimate Software UltiPro. Experienced HCM consultants choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and one of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.