Position: Sr. Application Engineer / InduSoft Application Engineer
- As an InduSoft Application Engineer you will be working with customers developing InduSoft Web Studio applications, leveraging our unique and comprehensive knowledge of InduSoft Web Studio.
- You'll be involved on the development, deployment and start-up phases of key client projects.
- Collaborate with Distributors, System Integrators, Certified System Integrators and OEMs for additional support services needed in order to provide clients with a complete and sophisticated HMI/SCADA solution.
- Will also assist clients from all over the world with their HMI/SCADA advanced technical applications through phone calls, e-mails, and remote computer connections.
- Additionally, you will develop and customize new product templates.
- Experience/background with automation (HMI/SCADA software) AND/OR programming (scripting, web technologies, and databases).
- Preference for experience with:
- HMI/SCADA software: such as IndusSoft Web Studio, Wonderware, Intouch, PanelBuilder, PanelMate, FactoryTalk, or others.
- VBScript structured programming language or similar languages including C, C++, C#, Python, or others.
- Relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or MySQL.
- Familiarity with Industrial Automation components, such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) from manufacturers such as Schneider Electric, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Eaton, or Beckhoff.
- Experience with Microsoft Operation systems.
- Great customer relationship management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Availability for travelling (domestic and international).
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact