- Define the approach, project scope, schedule, requirements, and deliverables for engineering efforts.
- Select and align the project team required to exceed the client’s expectations.
- Work closely with clients and team members to drive projects to the desired outcome.
- Manage client relationships, as well as internal employee career development.
- Draft executive level client communications including emails, status, and executive presentations.
- Report out on project status to clients and firm leadership.
- Coach team members to effectively manage engagements and grow consultants in the firm.
- You are not afraid of failure
- You are humble and lead by example
- You have pride of ownership and wish to see things through to completion
- You excel on building and learning new things
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can deal with ambiguity and still drive work products to completion
- You are a strategic thinker capable of sharing and implementing new ideas.
- You think out of the box and come up with novel approaches to solutions
- You are a problem fanatic
- You take appropriate action and make decisions using logic and available resources to drive outcome
- You are disciplined to track details of, and follow through on projects, i.e. core PMO capability
- You are a self-starter and have a bias for action, and while you can work independently you also thrive on working with others to accomplish desired outcomes.
- You effortlessly interact with people at all levels in a variety of situations.
- You work collaboratively with other team members and mentor and motivate others to deliver results.
- You are willing to personally drive work efforts when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or Economics) OR equivalent experience. Master Preferred.
- 5+ years of consulting experience with a national firm. Big 4 experience preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required.
- 5+ years leading large-scale Web and Application Development projects for Enterprise clients.
- 4+ years managing a team of professionals preferred.
- 3+ years of business process modeling and developing solution architectures.
- 2+ years with Application Development.
- 2+ years with Object-Oriented Programming, SQL, and software lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Azure or AWS.
- Understanding of Project Accounting and budgets and good business acumen with awareness of technology trends.
We are go-to-market consultants who drive results that matter. As the leading authority on go-to-market solutions, we act as an extension of our client teams, providing the support, tools, and strategies to achieve important outcomes. If you tackle challenges with unmatched persistence and believe learning is critical to ongoing growth, we want you on our team.
At The Spur Group, we’re committed to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging. We live and breathe our core values of Inclusion, Courage, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence, and we hope to see them in every employee. Visit our website to learn more about us and why we’ve been voted one of the best places to work in Seattle.
The Spur Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We consider all candidates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.