If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role you have the opportunity to
Provide problem resolution to customers experiencing technical issues with our Philips Xper software. As well. you will be clearly documenting and reproduce all steps taken during problem resolution.
You are responsible for
- Providing technical support for Philips Xper Information Management system.
- Troubleshooting Windows operating systems, hardware, TCP/IP and general networking problems with customers.
- Working structurally and according to published procedures and work instructions.
- Documenting all actions taken during problem resolution in appropriate internal tracking systems.
- Working autonomously and determining methods and procedures for new assignments without assistance.
- Ensuring a warm "hand-off" of hot issues and customer escalations.
- Timely escalation of customer issues for evaluation and action by higher level support.
- Taking independent actions and calculated risks in solving customer issues.
- Proactively looking for ways to improve and promote quality.
You are a part of
Philips Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (EDI) Business Group (BG), which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. We believe that by enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, our solutions will lead to better clinical, operational, and financial outcomes across the health continuum.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate’s degree (required - Bachelor’s degree - preferred)
- 3+ years of technical support (required)
- Working knowledge and experience troubleshooting SQL databases, TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows Server/workstation issues with both hardware and software (VMware knowledge a plus)
- Ability to diagnose problems and apply effective solutions, while problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally deal with a diverse set of problematic circumstances and ascertain urgency of support request
- Shift work and/or on call may be required
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take on this pivotal role, providing you the opportunity to leverage your technical background. By using your knowledge and expertise with IT, you will assist in supporting our healthcare platforms with a broad set of external customers.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.
More jobs by this company
Job DescriptionIf you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for as