We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
About Sense360 by Medallia
We are looking for teammates with strong project management, analytical thinking experience, interested in digging into data using SQL, and who are able to get stuff done quickly without compromising the quality of their work and will thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you are a team player excited to take on a new
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to understand our product stack and data methodologies and act as a liaison between our product and client-facing teams regarding data-related issues
- Gather requirements, develop and manipulate raw data from various sources to generate meaningful insights using SQL and BI tools such as Periscope
- Enhance Sense360’s internal team operations through product feedback, standardizing recurring analyses, designing workflow processes, and training/knowledge sharing
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and developing data products / BI solutions, including data exploration, reporting, and visualization, with a proven record of having the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- 3+ years of practical experience with SQL, including monitoring and debugging recurring data pipelines
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence people effectively at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Market research experience
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Python experience
- VBA experience
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.