Explore Solutions That Deliver Innovation
Powers compliant and assured client transactions to help build an interconnected, vibrant financial ecosystem. Through data and analytics that spans financial crime screening, payment services, and benefits compliance, we create unmatched confidence and efficiency for our clients to enable financial inclusion while identifying illicit financial activity and fraudulent players. If you share our values, take the opportunity to think big, aim high, and explore more.
Software Engineer III (REMOTE)
The Software Engineer III position performs moderately difficult research, design, software development assignments and maintenance of Accuity's enterprise web applications. This position requires an experienced engineer capable of operating with minimal supervision, ability to work on individual pieces of code and solve problems including the design and program flow utilizing effective coding techniques and rigorous unit testing. In addition, the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is the ability to mentor the junior developers when needed. This team is located in Evanston, IL however, for the right candidate could work remotely.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking industry leader that presents a multitude of opportunities. We are a diverse workforce dedicated to an inclusive environment. We are interested in technologists who want to grow their careers with Accuity (A LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company).
· Responsible for development of web-based enterprise applications from specifications.
· Logging and tracking of assigned defects to closure using standard tools.
· Responsible for reporting progress against schedule for all assigned tasks on a regular basis
· 3-5 years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a commercial software development environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Major, or equivalent experience
· Development experience using Java, J2EE and Web Services
· Experience with Spring Boot, Micro Services, Spring MVC, Struts. Hibernate, JPA, Angular, Lucene, jQuery frameworks.
· Understanding of REST APIs, Graph QL and SOA web services with OAuth2 authentication.
· Experience working with Relational databases Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, PostgreSQL.
· Hands on experience with messaging and streaming platforms (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
· Experience working with NoSQL databases Elastic Search and MongoDB plus.
· Experience with Java IDEs, preferably IntelliJ
· Experience with CI/CD and version control tools such as Git, Jenkins, etc.
· Familiarity with AWS platform, Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud technologies.
· Experience and knowledge in Secure SDLC and Scrum Agile software development.
· Strong object-oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market
· Solid verbal and written skills
· Java, J2EE
· Spring, Micro Services, Spring Boot, REST API, Hibernate
· Tomcat / Apache
· Elastic Search/Mongo DB
· Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
· Oracle / SQL Server
· XML, XSL,HTML, Java Script, Angular
· AWS, Docker
· SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact
More jobs by this company
ProagricaExplore How You Can GrowThe future of food sustainability is complex. That’s why over 20,000 customers across five continents rely on our cutting-edge networks, workflow tools and analytics platform to drive change. The key to our success is our ability to empower
BASIC FUNCTIONS: This position serves as a lead for a specific team of Systems Engineers. In addition to developing optimum system configurations and plans for installations and upgrade of hardware devices for complex systems and applications, the position provides direction on p