Shrimpy is seeking a Senior Data Architect who has the ability to work independently on scaling our data infrastructure and ETL pipeline. This includes architecting, designing, developing, testing, and deploying new features that will help our customers trade over $100M in crypto assets daily.
The ideal candidate will be able to switch quickly and confidently between multiple platforms and languages, including: C#, MySQL, AWS, BI tools, Google Analytics, and have an understanding of systems designs and data warehouse setup.
Shrimpy is the first crypto portfolio management application that is designed for managing diverse portfolios across both centralized and decentralized platforms. Our company was founded with the vision of making crypto asset management available to the masses. We build innovative products and services that facilitate the rapid adoption of cryptocurrency.
- Architect, develop, test, release, and support data solutions.
- Design scalable data architecture while collaborating with other engineering teams to integrate key requirements.
- Innovate rapidly to evolve systems in support of changing business needs
- Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Make decisions that will influence a scalable back-end data architecture.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete data services within deadlines.
- Monitor and create robust ETL processes specifically in the AWS using AWS data pipelines (AWS lambda, S3, Redis, Athena, Redshift), SQL, APIs, and industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot ETL process as needed. Ability to identify bugs and apply fixes. Check data sanity and integrity by means of process audits.
- Develop best practices and frameworks for unit, functional and integration tests around data pipelines.
- Ability to analyze and understand data sources and design data models for capturing data and ETL.
- Implement reporting tools through Metabase, Google Analytics, and MixPanel
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience leading to a complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expert in C#, MySQL, Redis, object-oriented design, and programming skills
- Expertise in building robust systems (resiliency, fault tolerance, scalability) at scale
- 7+ years experience as a Data Architect
- Experience with typical software development procedures such as bug tracking and Git required
- Cloud infrastructure such as AWS required
- API design and development preferred
- Trading or investing experience a plus but not required
- All applicants should be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact
More jobs by this company
Shrimpy is seeking a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer who has the ability to work closely with our engineering team on features that will be critical to the success of our business. This includes the testing, evaluation, and deployment of features that will help our cus