About The Role:
We are looking for an individual who has the passion, grit, work ethic and determination for making TiDB the most trusted NewSQL database.
- Your contributions will help improve the quality of TiDB, as well as its compatibility with MySQL.
On your first day, we’ll want you to show up with:
Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
- A willingness to learn! We will provide you with on-board training
In this position, you will…
Work directly with the TiDB engineering team, and evaluate existing SQL tests against the TiDB server.
For some tests, you will make the required adjustments for the test to pass against TiDB.
- For other tests, you may reason that there is a bug in TiDB, which you will file in our GitHub project at github.com/pingcap/tidb, and work with the team to fix it.
In this position, you should have…
A strong desire to pursue a career in software engineering, or database infrastructure.
- A willingness to give direct feedback to, and partner with, management to improve team operations
What sets you apart…
- Proven experience in a deeply technical role (we are not expecting it to be recent)
- The ability to process tasks in an analytical and thoughtful mannerStrong generalist computer skills
What you will gain...
- Opportunity to build and shape a powerful, industry-changing database product from the get-go
- Working with a global team of passionate (and compassionate) developers, hackers, and open-source fanatics
- And last but definitely not least, awesome, supportive coworkers with a great sense of humor!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.