As THE leader in transit technology, Clever Devices' vision is to make meaningful contributions to worldwide mobility. Our goal is to be the leading provider of exciting technology that improves the quality of mobility in communities around the world.
TAC Engineer I is the initial point of contact for Clever Devices customers for 1st and 2nd levels of support. The primary function of the TAC Engineer I is to identify technical issues with Clever Devices software and hardware products and provide solutions to problems raised by our customers. The Tier I Engineer will work towards increasing their depth of technical knowledge of the Clever Devices solutions to be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues quickly. They will use their experience to create/update a knowledgebase and troubleshooting process that will be used by the TAC Team. Additionally, the Tier I Engineer will partner with other areas of Clever Devices to drive incidents to resolution. This position reports directly to the Manager of TAC.
- Responsible for handling Customer incidents/requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically.
- Diagnosis and resolution of Customer hardware and software issues.
- Ownership of Customer Incidents through resolution, including working cross-functionally
- Gain an understands Clever Devices’ workflow to better understand how to escalate issues and how to put into place effective TAC escalation processes.
- Maintains up-to-date industry technical knowledge.
- Participates in the On-Call Rotation
- Works to stay current with Clever Devices solutions.
- Participates in Team Meetings and provides training to other on the team as knowledge is developed.
- Manages Incidents, ensure customers are updated and communicated to regularly, and incidents are escalated and followed-up on in a timely manner.
- Maintains a positive customer service attitude.
- Develops technical documentation, FAQs, and maintains a knowledge database
- Utilizes a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, build support, and secure buy-in to achieve desired objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technical Discipline or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Microsoft Server Certifications preferred
- High level of Customer Service attitude and aptitude
- Minimum 3 years of experience troubleshooting networking, software, hardware and communications technologies
- Experience with networking, databases and software application troubleshooting
- Understanding and ability to execute SQL queries and commands
- Experience working with an Incident Management System
- Strong Written and Verbal communications Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Understanding of Microsoft and SQL servers
- Service Desk Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- May require occasional lifting (up to 25 lbs)
- Requires extensive sitting, standing, and walking
- Limited weekend and/or night work may be required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license is a requirement and must have a positive driver’s abstract.
- Must be willing to complete background checks and drug tests as required by current or future contracts
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 8:30-5:00pm EST
PLEASE NOTE : Clever Devices mandates that all of its employees are vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19), unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
The mission of our team is to reimagine productivity and enable FBP (Finance & Business Planning) to plan, prioritize, execute and focus on strategic work. As a valued member of this team, you'll be a critical engineer focused on building best in class solutions for all aspec
Principal/Senior Data EngineerDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is constantly innovating
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Execute the MAC appeal process by consolidating data, researching industry pricing, and evaluating research and pricing proposals for appropriateness, accuracy, and impactUpdate MAC lists in adjudication system and provide quality assurance o
Enterprise Products solves complex business problems at Facebook through a combination of building and buying best-in-class enterprise solutions. We help Facebook business teams achieve more effective and productive outcomes at scale.Legal and Compliance Products supports a range
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination.
Description & RequirementsDescriptionWorking in a live-call support environment, the Triage Technical Support Engineer assists UKG customers with hardware/software issues on our Workforce Telestaff solution. The Sr Technical Support Engineer is expected to deliver high-qualit
Provide technical support across a broad range of solutions to our clientsResponsibilitiesProvide technical support across a broad range of solutions to our clientsProvide support for clients reporting technical or solution issuesInteract with clients to help troubleshoot and res