TITLE: Looker Data Analyst
LOCATION: Looker Data Analyst
PAY: Target pay for this role is $120k-150K but may vary based on experience.
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct-Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This is an Experienced level Looker Data Analyst position, you will be working on:
- Looker - Medium to Enterprise-Scale Implementations
- Build data models and complex SQL queries
- Assist clients in embedding visualizations into their own applications
- Work in a wide variety of industry verticals
- Train admins, developers, and end users on platform best practices
- ETL Platforms - Connecting Data Sources
- Implement different ETL platforms based on available connectors, cost, and other capabilities
- Work with data engineering to construct architectural data solutions
- Provide insight into basic strategies for database architecture
- Consult clients on database best practices around performance and economy
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1 or more years of experience in LookML, Explores, Liquid and Dashboards required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SQL and ETL required
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small growing company working on exciting data analytics solutions with an excellent opportunity for professional and technical growth, and offers great work environment, culture and benefits.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.
More jobs by this company