About the Company:
Avalon Healthcare Solutions, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is a clinical services and information technology company using evidence-based medicine to develop and deploy medical policies and protocols in the high-volume, dynamic and complex diagnostic lab environment. The company manages the appropriate use of thousands of existing lab tests and researches new tests to determine efficacy and impact on patient care.
Studies show that 30% of clinical laboratory testing is unnecessary or overused. Inappropriate testing or missing a key screening can lead to complications and expense arising from unwarranted care, or not obtaining proper care when needed, leading to increased health risks and costs. Avalon helps ensure delivery of the right test, at the right time, and in the right setting. We seek to ensure the most effective patient treatment, improve clinical outcomes, and optimize cost and affordability.
Avalon is a portfolio company of Francisco Partners, a global private equity firm that specializes in investments in technology and technology-enabled service companies. Since its launch 15 years ago, FP has raised approximately $10 billion and invested in more than 150 companies.
Avalon is a high growth company where every associate has an opportunity to make a difference. You will be part of a team that shapes a new market and business. You’ll enjoy seeing the results of your work as we rapidly implement our plan. Most importantly, you will help Avalon to achieve its mission and improve clinical outcomes and health care affordability for the people we serve.
For more about Avalon, please visit our web site at http://www.avalonhcs.com.
About the Lead Data Analyst Position:
The Lead Data Analyst will be a key member of the Avalon Core Implementation Team, focused primarily on client delivery, and in close contact with Avalon IT and business stakeholders. An effective Lead Data Analyst will have:
- A thorough background in database development.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to coordinate technical integration concepts between business and IT.
- Experience documenting technical requirements, data mappings, use case diagrams and ERDs.
- A strong background in Healthcare IT focused on payer systems.
- Organizational skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Persistence, sense of ownership, and a drive for continuous improvement.
This is a full-time, W-2 position. At this time, we can only consider candidates authorized to work in the US. No sponsorship is available. No recruiter calls, please.
Lead Data Analyst - Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as business owner of data extract file layouts and supplemental documentation.
- Guide clients through integration requirements - analyze and assist with ETL design, data mapping, and validation.
- Work with internal teams to manage data across multiple environments.
- Coordinate implementation activities between internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to facilitate client onboarding.
Lead Data Analyst - Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of IT experience developing databases and stored procedures on the MS-SQL Server platform.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred. Insight into claims, remittance advice, eligibility and prior authorization is highly valued.
- Advanced knowledge of performance tuning and query optimization.
- Comfortable in a high-visibility, individual contributor role with the ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team through problem solving and creative solutioning.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while balancing competing priorities and timelines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
T-SQL Programming experience and a very good understanding of healthcareWe need 1 Data Analyst/T SQL Developer for HEDIS.1.In a heavily team-focused environment, this role will work collaboratively and independently to gather, submit, analyze and update data requests and reports.
Data EngineerAt Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driv
9th Way Insignia is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support the implementation and maintenance of a data warehouse and dashboards for the Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counselling Service record keeping system. Qualified candidates will work closely with VA gov
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
We are looking for Oracle MDM Technical Consultant with Strong Siebel & EDQ skills, with all time remote 6 to 12 + Months contract role.Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity.Title: Oracle MDM Technical.