This architecture role is a hands-on, leadership role combining technical expertise with strategic vision and mentoring in the implementation of relational and non-relational database technology in a cloud environment at an enterprise scale. A successful candidate should have a core background in relational databases (preferable PostgreSQL) along with experience in data pipelines, integration, common messaging platforms, NoSQL platforms, and Cloud Data offerings to provide data solutions to multiple stakeholders and meet the organizations data needs. Additional experience in non-relational database architecture and design is extremely desirable.
You will guide and mentor a team of database professionals and architects to plan, enhance, and implement enhancements to our data layer, supporting numerous business and operational functions, and providing a reliable, scalable, stable data platform upon which our business can continue to grow. You will be part of an architecture team responsible for overall systemwide data strategy, resiliency, performance, and efficiency.
• Articulate, define, and execute on a data tier strategic vision and capabilities to support application and customer business requirements in a distributed, cloud environment.
• Plan, architect, and guide delivery of critical, complex database features at enterprise scale, including purge/archive, backup/recovery, data refresh, and overall database architecture and scalability.
• Develop and enforce standards for relational and non-relational database design and development best practices, and design tools to enforce these practices at scale.
• Continuously evaluate current trends in the data technology space and provide recommendations on best practices and new / differentiating capabilities, including active vendor engagement and product roadmap review and feedback.
• Collaborate with development and operations leadership to identify data tier feature gaps, improvement opportunities, and proactive enhancements to increase quality of service.
• Develop and enforce best practices for application use of database, in conjunction with database development and database administration teams.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead for a Managed Services organization in Remote.Responsibilities for the SQL Database Refactoring Developer, Tech Lead Locating and cataloging all Oracledatabase objects, develop compatibility matrix wit
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate inves
About The Role:At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focuse
Job Description:The Pluralsight Data Org boasts one of the most innovative and highest performing Analytics teams in the world. We focus on using data to improve outcomes for our colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community. In
Every month, billions of people leverage Facebook products to connect with friends and loved ones from across the world. On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact
More jobs by this company
UKG is looking to hire a Product Experience Principal Front-End Architect to lead and mentor software architects and technical leads in designing and delivering modern front-end experiences across UKG’s suite of HCM products. This person will serve as a member of the UKG Pr