About The Role
You will be part of the Credit Insights and Analytics team, providing analytics & Insight services to credit teams around the world. You will work alongside the policy and modelling teams within the Global Credit Management function. You will be joining early in the team’s development and will have the chance to shape, build and establish it in the business. Your primary stakeholders will be senior managers in the Credit Management team and local country credit teams.
You will be part of the core credit analytics team adding value to the business by conducting analysis, providing insight and building analytical tools to support entry to new markets, track portfolio performance and conduct deep dives to influence Revolut’s credit strategies. This is a technical business role which requires both the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from data as well as to present and discuss those conclusions with non-specialists.
Your goal would be to provide analytics which help Revolut’s local credit teams:
- Develop, maintain and review credit reports using Looker, SQL, Python.
- Deep dives into areas of interest identified through said reports.
- Ad-hoc data analysis to support credit strategy decisions. Results presented in neat and easy to digest format.
- Forecasting and external data gathering.
- Building and deployment of analytical tools for use by the local credit teams.
What You'll Need
Proven experience of working with large datasets using Python(Pandas) & SQL. Past experience with Looker is an advantage. Past experience with SAS will be noted, though it will not be immediately utilised.
- Proven experience in presenting outcomes of analysis to business users.
- Ability to extract the essence from complex matters and explain it in plain English.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in a quantitative/analytical subject like maths, computer science, physics, engineering from a top university.
- Experience in credit risk management of unsecured retail credit portfolios (acquisitions, portfolio management, collections, impairment) is a strong advantage. This may include credit origination, credit limit management, risk based pricing, retention strategies etc.
- Deliver excellent results which exceed requirements, plan appropriately to meet multiple objectives.
- Understand the value of speed to market and are able to balance between elegant problem solving and business need of the hour.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer for a remote fulltime opportunity for an international financial SaaS company. The Lead Software Engineer will participate in the creation and delivery of cloud-based software for web applications, build and integrate.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIESEnter program incentives on a monthly basis through the Fusion systemConduct quality control measures on Fusion system to ensure incentives are error-freePerform system support and issue resolution procedures when necessaryMake recommendations to Sales, O
Description:The Solution Consultant Trainee (Academy Consultant) works closely with teammates to ensure the maximum value of our clients’ UKG Dimensions, Workforce Management (WFM) system investment is achieved. Specifically, the Solution Consultant Trainee implements both
Q2 is seeking an ambitious and adaptable SDK Software Developer experienced in the ins and outs of development in a team setting. You will be working individually andollaboratively to develop, implement, and support custom solutions through fast-paced, dynamic projects involving.
Director of Product and Technology - Remote with no Travel Requirement. Motive is seeking a driven self-motivated individual to join our company as our Director of Product and Technology. This position is an individual contributing engineer as well as manager and product visionar