Role: Data Integration Specialist
Location: Anywhere, USA
Salary Range: $80 – 100k
We provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members' goals and make them a reality
- Inc 5000
- Leader in utility billing industry
Conservice has been changing the utility management game for 21 years, working hard to serve more than 4.5 million locations including multifamily communities, commercial properties, single family homes, student housing, and more. Simply put, we handle any and every aspect of managing utilities for their many properties... and we're good at it
The Data Integration Specialist's role is to model, map and execute all activities related to the integration of data across Goby's technical landscape. This individual is responsible for monitoring the data flow between databases, applications, and Cloud services, which includes troubleshooting issues, optimizing storage and compute resources, & identifying and implementing improvements.
- Lead in company data integrations with various systems that are utilized, including AWS, Mulesoft, PostgreSQL and/or Microsoft SQL.
- Coordinate and work with other technical staff to sync various database environments.
- Some database development and optimization.
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and leverage solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for client/server databases and integration applications.
- Manage some AWS components, such as EC2 and RDS.
- Design, test, and build integrations between systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Direct experience in data integrations
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases and database applications
- Strong experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and views
- Strong experience with database platforms, including PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL
- Maintain high standards of data quality through the introduction and enforcement of information handling processes and organization of the data integration processes.
- Hands on experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Working technical knowledge of current database software, protocols, and standards.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting cloud-based database applications (AWS)
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Technical Project management experience.
- Working technical experience with developing, installing, configuring and supporting database environments.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Highly Logical.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
All remote workers must have 100% focus during work hours. All other responsibilities, including but not limited to children and pets, should be removed and should be taken care of by others.
All remote workers must also have reliable, high speed internet, meaning a download speed minimum of 50 mbps.
ABOUT OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Here are some more reasons why our team members stay at Conservice:
- Job flexibility
- Tiered pay structures, bonuses, generous paid time off - even for part time team members!
- Affordable health benefits - Our monthly premiums become more affordable each year!
- Local Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Conservice Cares - We give back to our community. Each month team members are allotted two paid hours to spend volunteering in our community, giving team members a way to be involved in our communities.
Join our team by starting your application today. Our hiring process is simple ' we look for and hire the best. Don't worry, we will be in contact soon!
If this position doesn't tickle your fancy, see our website for more jobs at different pay ranges and skill sets.
Conservice is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power o
Role: Sr. Software Engineer - AWS Glue, Spark, ETL, Ab Initito Location: Remote6+ Years of Development Experience3+ Years ETL AWS Glue3+ Years Spark3+ Years AWS Cloud3 Years S3 and FTP ServersETL: 5 yearsAb Initio: 2+ yearsWe are looking for a skilled Software Engineer - with ETL
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
More jobs by this company
Role: Senior Business AnalystLocation: Anywhere, USASalary Range: $70 – 85kABOUT CONSERVICEWe provide growth opportunities that reinforce our team members' goals and make them a realityInc 5000Leader in utility billing industryConservice has been changing the utility manage