SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – RALEIGH, NC
Dauntless Discovery is an eDiscovery company that leverages technology to optimize accuracy and increase efficiency to provide our clients with world class eDiscovery services. We cover the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model while focusing on innovation, cost control, and predictability through innovative technology and proven best practices and protocols.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting the business operations of an eDiscovery firm, including administration of servers, virtualized desktop infrastructure, application software, and network connectivity across cloud providers and several branch offices. This position will be based in the Raleigh, NC area and will be a combination of in-office (1-3 days a week) and remote. Competitive compensation plan, medical, dental, and 401K.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows server environments.
- Advanced understanding of Windows Server, including Domain Server roles and Group Policy.
- Advanced knowledge of Network concepts, including, but not limited to, Subnetting, Routing, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, and VPNs.
- Implement policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained infrastructure.
- Development of technology standards and establishment of performance guidelines to support daily operations of server and storage infrastructure.
- Compliance with applicable industry and regulatory standards including structural standards, security standards, and privacy standards.
- Help plan and execute IT business initiatives such as business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Technical and operational support of all customer/infrastructure issues and problems.
- Capacity planning to ensure sufficient resources to meet business requirements.
- Serves as the point of contact to resolve and assist regarding system and application concerns.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and committed to the highest quality.
4-7+ years of relevant experience in the following areas:
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Windows servers
- Linux servers
- MS SQL servers
- Citrix or Inuvika environments
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Experienced with IT and security best practices, policies, and regulations
- A broad-based knowledge in server technologies, including server hardware, storage, backup solutions, data, and security.
- Experience with administering enterprise cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- Hands-on experience with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Understands network stack and fundamentals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-service focus.
- Detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills.
- Extremely responsive and able to work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency.
- Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated, and able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and documentation skills.
- Experience with administering Kaseya
- Experience with Relativity or other e-Discovery software solutions
- Scripting in PowerShell to help simplify and automate tasks
Please respond with a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience in relation to the above job description along with your salary expectations.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
About PCRPCR is the leading provider of Private Wealth Aggregation solutions delivering consolidated investment data to worlds wealthiest families and their advisors. With extensive global electronic data sources and technology that automates the collection of non-structured data
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love ab
As the Azure Synapse Engineer, you will be part of a critical team involved in developing and operationalizing Azure Synapse. Experience with Spark is a must.Responsibilities & Qualifications:Understanding of Azure Synapse Analytics architecture and component integrations.Pro
Senior Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Architect/DeveloperKey Responsibilities:Design, deliver and present BI solutions to Clients.BI requirements analysis and solution architecture design.Data modeling and complex data architecture design.BI dashboard and report design,
SharePoint Online Migration Report and Data DeveloperSR0001 PID-00948 | SP Data DeveloperMKS2 Technologies, LLC, an award-winning high growth small business, creates innovative and customer-centric technology solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Instructional Design and Trai